Did they nerf the T9 CARV with the last patch?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Zotamedu, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Zotamedu

Or do I just have something wrong with my memory? The COF bloom seems to be much worse now than a week ago and the recoil seems to be a little bit worse. I did some test shooting at a wall and after a couple of bullets, it has a worse spread than a shotgun. I don't remembering being quite that bad.

Or maybe I'm just losing my mind.
  2. OddChelsea

Why in the world would they nerf the T9 again? I don't use mine enough to be able to tell... I'd test it but meh.
  3. LiamPam

4. Takoita

It was meh long before today? Didn't get to try it out this week though, so maybe I'm wrong.
  5. Zotamedu

6. Takara

I can tell you...being on the other end of them. I've not noticed any change. They eat me up unless I get the drop or they don't use their shield. I always try to avoid TR heavies because of the t9. I'm not claiming any OP stuff here. I just accept they are generally bettere armed then my engi unless I can catch them in the open with the first shot.
  7. LiamPam

I don't know who is "they" or if it's even just one person. But it takes at maximum 2-3 days for new data to be up, so, it should be pretty accurate. Plus it's pulled straight from the files as far as I know - it can't be any more accurate.
  8. Zotamedu

So that settles it then. I'm imagining things.
  9. KnightCole

T9 CARV pretty much blows. As do most the TR guns, low dmg, high CoF bloom, bad accuracy, high initial recoil...yeah, all in all bad. I dont like em.

Im currently lagging like a ***** because Charter sucks for online gaming and have gotten more kills with NC guns then TR....TR, I put like a good second or so burst into a guy, then had to give him like a nice long burst before I died to him.....yeha, TR guns blow. Not good with lag, not good without it...just lame.
  10. VanuSovereignty

*Cough* TMG-50 and MSW-R *Cough*
  11. Rogueghost

That's your problem, "burst" you don't burst with tr weapons, you full auto into their general direction.
    With the exception of guns like the tmg-50 which are slower firing and harder hitting.
  12. KnightCole

Yeah, then you full auto it and the recoil and lolcof bloom takes over.....TR max effective range is about 20 feet, beyond that any half decent aiming monkey will kick the TR ***.
  13. KnightCole

Didnt care much for the TMG50 either, and I played with that when I had good internet. It pretty much has all the badness ofthe TR in cof bloom and recoil and what not, but doesnt gain any good RoF...dmg is meh. GD22S, while it has the same RoF and dmg, its better because its soft stats are nicer.
  14. Rogueghost

On most TR weapons I find recoil very easy to handle, at extreme ranges the cof can make quite a few bullets miss, but I normally don't try to snipe people with a cqc weapon.
    If you are going to try to use guns like the t9 carv and msw-r at range -both of which are mostly close range weapons- your still going to be better off going full auto, your going to miss most of your shots at that range, but bullets are still coming out fast enough that your going to kill them faster then when bursting.