Dev's Ignoring this sub-forum, so jetpack bug reposted elswhere

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Minsc, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Minsc

2. SixVoltSamurai

The bug has existed for quite some time, they know it exists and have either fixed it (or so they think) and will be deployed with a future patch, or they are still working to root out the cause. Usually if it's fixed and waiting to be pushed to live, this is the biggest reason as to why you don't get responses on it.
  3. Minsc

I just want to hear that they are trying to fix it or have fixed and let that be the end of it. It might be coming when we "get our love" from Higby actually.
  4. Minsc

Heard back from tech support about the light assault bug:

So if you encounter it again, make sure to file a bug report in game to try to determine what's causing the bug.
  5. Demosthenes

Fix this, please. Jump jets are the signature ability of the light assault.
  6. Achmed20

just report this if you know how to reproduce it!

they know about this quite a while know but unless you can repdocuce this, this is nearly impossible to fix.
    submitting a ticket each time your JJ fail and you dont why how to repoduce this, does nothing more then anoying the **** out the support team and costs other player valuable support time. also you might create so many tickets that some1 who actualy was able to reproduce it, wont get read at all because of all the "its not working" spam.

thats just a friendly tip. i have to deal with plenty of bugs report myself and unless i can reproduce them somehow the fixing for these bugs gets delayed because there are usualy other reproducable bugs to fix which wont take to figuare out forever.
    it just doesnt make sense when there are so many bugs and you are going to waste like a week on a single one which happens once in a while every few hours (thats how often i get it)
  7. Jonesitronator

The bug report is an in-game option. If you want the bug to actually get seen use that.

Open the map by pressing "M" on the bottom left side you will see "support" once you click that a menu will pop up with the report a bug button.

The devs will prioritize the fixes by how they are affecting the players, if you are not reporting them with the bug report feature then the bugs will not get any visibility and thus will have a low priority.
  8. AccelPrime

This needs a fix ASAP, just certed from lvl 1-5 in one go yesterday, and there's barely any difference at all. If you break the jump jets, you break light assault damnit :(.
  9. Caracal

They have posted that they know about the bug and are working on it
  10. Achmed20

which is not wrong but they probably get decreased if there is a workarround. relogging sadly is one.

that isnt the one this topic is about. but honestly, how hard can it be to fix that?
  11. Wolfwood82

The cert tree problem is a broken cert tree, easily fixed. However it's also not game breaking as the JJ's work just fine, you just can't progress in the tree beyond level 2 really.

I suspect that the JJ's cutting out bug is a latency issue. I never had it during beta and I played on west coast server (and I live on the west coast). After release I started playing on an east coast server and I got this bug once.
  12. Achmed20

i also barley got it and i play my LA pretty much allways except if the situation requires me to switch.
    whats realy annoying about this bug is that i got it 2 times when i threw myself down a bridge. must be bad karma ^^
  13. Caddrel