Devs have a moment? These guys got a message to you:

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ravenorth, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Ravenorth

[IMG]

Needless to say they dont look so happy...
    • Up x 53
  2. MrMurdok

Tears mess up the inner circuts of the stealth suit. DAMNIT!
    • Up x 4
  3. CuteBeaver

This... is beautiful
    • Up x 1
  4. Rikkit

im ok with more blue on my suit, but...

i am not OK with baby blue bras.
    Please remove the bras and change the color to a darker blue.
    • Up x 5
  5. Scan

Nah, we're still able to use camo abit.

I feel they haven't gotten beyond foreplay yet. Just make us bright red, purple and blue to finish the job. No camo at all.

That'll make us think twice of ever trying to hide somewhere!
    • Up x 1
  6. Bruhja

And camos should not cross empires I should never see an enemy wearing the same uniform as a team mate.
    • Up x 7
  7. DeathSparx

On the original stealth suits, camo coverage was fine and visually appealing and the secondary faction colors that did show through made it apparent whose side the infiltrator was on. Not to mention the unique silhouettes of each faction's infiltrator. And don't get me started on the faction specific sounds for the cloak. We already had many identifiers, we didn't need another.
    • Up x 3
  8. Metal Insomniac

Protip for my fellow NC: Wear composite armor. It makes you look like more of a badass (instead of running around in your pajamas), and covers that push-up bra.
  9. eriknm

I just realized how much the Vanu resemble Darth Revan from the KotOR-games when wearing the Avalon helmet.

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  10. Ghalestorm

I thoroughly support this message, I tip my hat to the artist.
    • Up x 3
  11. Spoprockel

Any bets on how long it will take them to put blinking faction colored lights on SMGs, Sniper rifles and scout rifles?

What else is left to add to counter those ridiculously overpowered killing machines?

Faction colored spark shower on cloaking/decloaking?
    Faction colored glowing footprints while cloaked?
    Infiltrators start to hum the faction specific music theme if they stand still for 2 seconds?
    Random cloaking failure, 50% chance after every minute of cloaking to explode in a faction colored blast?

Stay tuned :p
    • Up x 7
  12. BloodyG

1. Povilas Tirlikas@Bankrupcyman 20 Okt
      @PS_TRay So, who was the genius to put bra's on all NC characters?
    2. [IMG] Tramell Ray Isaac@PS_TRay 20 Okt
      @Bankrupcyman ur the 1st2 say nEthing like this.I guess this is an attempt@being funny. All art goes my way, I guess u have a problem w/me
    3. [IMG] Povilas Tirlikas@Bankrupcyman 21 Okt
      @PS_TRay Okay, 1. You ****** up. 2. You managed to insult NC, 3. You made it pointless to buy camo. How can you say, that I have a problem?
    [IMG] Tramell Ray Isaac@PS_TRay
    @Bankrupcyman I disagree, the NC like looking like that, it n their nature. People r still buying camo, so therefore not pointless.

wtf is wrong with this dude...

"nothing to see, just ****"- TRay:eek:
  13. K2k4

Tbh t Ray is one of us. He is taking the criticisms of his design choice as would any human being. Please be nice when asking for a favor instead of throwing a fit about itand making would accusations about his competence as an artist. After all the entire game is his masterpiece.
    • Up x 4
  14. CptFirelord

TBH we need to stop hating on T-Ray, he's the lead art director... he's doing a great job. The game looks great, the items he's putting in look amazing, and they each fit the style of the faction they belong in. Soo.. +1 T-Ray, keep doing a great job and having to carry Higgles on your back every week :p
    • Up x 8
  15. BloodyG

well if he can't takecriticsm he no artist at all... but thats my opinion.
    • Up x 6
  16. K2k4

I actually think that a bikini should get added at some point to fit over armor like composite armor does. That would be hilarious.
    • Up x 1
  17. Rohxer

But he is human and he can make mistakes. He made a mistake here.
    • Up x 2
  18. CptFirelord

Nah, you NC get a bolt action stock, you can deal with a manbra with cargo shorts ;)
    • Up x 3
  19. K2k4

There is criticism, "this soup tastes bland." Then there is criticism, "what the duck cook you ducking piece of quack. You need to learn to cook."
    Both express dislike of the food but one is a complaint and the other is abusive.

I think quoting somebody and immediately saying wtf is wrong with this guy is abusive. Show some respect or please stop posting.

And yes this game is a masterpiece that he helped to create. If you don't agree that is your opinion.
    • Up x 8
  20. Get2dachoppa

Yup. He doesn't get a freebie to excuse this mistake just because he's done a good job else where in the game. But I also agree he doesn't need to be treated like **** because of it.
    • Up x 4