Designated Artillery Outfits?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EvilWarLord, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Kumaro

Ugh just make it a decent artillery that works against units, vehicles but mainly buildings and then just give us some mobile shields and shield grenades to counter it and voila balance done. Use your imagination people..(Totally not wanting to recreate the Halo 3 trailer)
  2. EvilWarLord

Indeed also i found this this is still a W.I.P. so its not the final version, The 3 round burst i like though.
    • Up x 1
  3. Demigan

Look at that beauty. Short range (that dart seems to have a large drop). Slow velocity. Easily visible. A COF that isn't too large or too small. Long deployment time. Probably not enough firepower in one volley to annihilate vehicles.
  4. Rikkit

worth to mention: bburness told us, that about anything in this video is a placeholder.
    it's just a techdemo.
  5. EvilWarLord

Probably not but then again its main point is to act as an Anti SkyWall gun, i can possibly see the gun (On its own any way) not super effective unless there's additional guns with it.
  6. Demigan

And even if the there are additional guns... You would need to get a group of players with these things, each tied to a different artillery, close to the enemy base (besides having to build and defend these artillery). If a large group of players manages to all all fire their artillery beacons all over your base without contest, you've already been Zerged and it wouldn't matter anyway.