deleted thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yessme, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Yessme

Yesterday there was a thread that went over the cheating.
    that there are cheats in ps2 is known.
    however, this thread went over the fact that there are cheats that are allowed by developers in small select circles.
    The text was quite long and could only half read due to lack of time.
    Of course I could not read the interesting one now, I wanted to do it today.
    Unfortunately, the stupid thread is gone ....
    does one know exactly what it was about?
    I stopped where he was in the chat with the developer.
    which it was and from where exactly, I could not finish unfortunately :(
  2. LodeTria

• Up x 1
  3. JobiWan

Don't bother, it's all nonsense and is being carried on on Reddit by people who just like attention.
    • Up x 1
  4. Beerbeerbeer

People on Reddit are stupid.

There’s an underlying theme to all of that stupidity on Reddit that people are missing: this game does have a bed rep when it comes to hacking and the dumb, complacent devs have only themselves to blame.

Probably one of the many reasons this game can’t grow.
  5. ObiVanuKenobi

When i used to play csgo i encountered cheaters a lot more often than in PS2. The only place where this game is infamous for cheating is forumside. There's a reason why this forum is a graveyard and everyone who values their sanity uses reddit instead.
  6. Beerbeerbeer

Yeah, Reddit offers a shining example of forum etiquette and sanity. In fact, the deleted thread was started on Reddit.

You’re still missing the point, the main underlying issue and theme surrounding that entire Reddit circus: this game has a bad rep of hacking. The narrative has already been drawn. The genie is out of the bottle. That entire thread wouldn’t be issue if this game wasn’t so easily manipulated and hackable.
  7. Towie

8. Beerbeerbeer

Cheaters are like roaches: for every one you see out in the open, there’s a hundred more, hidden away behind the walls, being smart.