Debris everywhere

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nocturn0l, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Nocturn0l

What the hell did the new hotfix do? There is debris piling up everywhere and the game is unplayable after 20 minutes!
  2. Mr_Giggles

If I had to take a guess, I would say that the adaptive level of detail got tweaked the wrong way. Give it enough time and we'll have new maps known as the Junkyard.
    • Up x 2
  3. gzero

I spent about 10 minutes playing with fallen mosquito parts with a skyguard today.
  4. DeathTollDavid

Such a great update overshadowed by the all the new problems it created. How many months did I defend these guys with their updates? It appears there is much ineptitude and I was wrong.
  5. Klypto

We need some engineers to go out there and reclaim the mass of those debris. We are just waiting for a few more mass storage structures to be built before we begin.

The UEF needs all the mass it can get if it hopes to prevail against the evil Cybrans and the misguided Aeon forces.
    • Up x 3
  6. RealityWarrior

A: This sounds like how it should be :) The world should be piled in trash 10 feet deep.

B: Forget ANTs. Make debris salvageable by Engi repair guns. You get your team extra resources by cleaning the battle field. Anyone ever play Total Annihilation?
  7. Nocturn0l

One of my first games and one of the best still! Set engies to patrol the area!
  8. MichaelS

This is total annihilation!