Dear SOE... I know this is a cliché but...

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Wrek, May 29, 2013.

1. Wrek

Firstly, please do not so drastically change the LA1 Anchor, I get it, you want to make it mag fed rather than a drum so you slapped the GD-22s mag on it. Right, its mag size is 50 so its reasonable. but for the love of dog its basically an exact copy of the GD-22s now. Yes, the stock and grip are still not the same but frankly, those can barely even be seen in first person view so they don't matter as much.

Now secondly:

LA1 Anchor (NEW)
    [IMG]

LA1 Anchor (OLD)
    [IMG]
    (images uploaded by DesmondBucket, thanks for getting these out!)

The old one looks actually good here, the back end gives a nice feel and an actual uniqueness compared to all the other guns in the LMG arsenal. Heck, you even changed the Iron sights to the GD-22s'. And if you really have to change it that drastically can you please stop strappign the same repeating stock end with the blue good for nothing glowy bit. If you really want to keep the blue glowy bit for a future ammo counter or something, atleast make it square. Right now it looks like you just selected its polygon and did a simple inward extrusion. Frankly, it would (in my subjective opinion) look a lot better and less intrusive if it was removed all together.

So yeah, my 2 cents on this (potential) change.

Right now I'm hoping these are just WIPs, otherwise i will shed tears for mai bby Anchor.

At least keep the old Iron Sights.