Dear Infiltrators

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DrPapaPenguin, Jan 13, 2018.

1. DrPapaPenguin

I do not mind you camping our base while the enemy has just stormed the point.

I do not mind you having the accuracy of a disabled and slightly depressed badger on crack.

I do not even care if you afk while you wait for someone to come towards your sniper nest, where you have set up your camping tent and from which you refuse to move.

Just one thing.

Deploy your damn motion sensor. And you will be more useful to the team in those 5 seconds than you were in the last twenty bases we lost. Just point it toward the point, and fire. Simples.

And I will feel the urge to get a weapons lock for being a commissar subside in me.

Thank you.
    • Up x 7
  2. Nez0

As an Infiltrator that uses motion sensors regularly, it's free certs. so yeah what this guy said, just toss it down
    • Up x 2
  3. The Rogue Wolf

But... but if I help my teammates kill enemies, then that's less kills for my sweet headshot montage! :mad:
    • Up x 1
  4. Skraggz

Infils don't motion sensor? LoL when I go on a cert grind for a new weapon or attachment infil is my go to. Go to a 96 v 96 battle and spit sensors out.
    • Up x 1
  5. DrPapaPenguin

NOPE.

Every time I spawn in a large fight, I don't see a single motion dart. And when I deploy one, it makes 10 certs or so from ribbons xD
  6. Sade707

I can't stand players who do not support the team.
  7. EinPixel

Hey,
    Or:
    Those 1337 HAs planing surprise parties to the fresh spawned noobies but ignoring those hostil tank committee just outside of the partyroom.
    Those sadists spam reviving pacifists who could shoot the enemy first and revive than rather than torture their mates with multiple deaths in a row.
    Those Engineers on mission, that is obviously NOT to repair a deployed sandy under fire
    Those GD7-F spray and prey Sniper with impressive suppresive fire, holding the line against an hill humping inf on the hill at the horizon.

So do not write "Dear Infiltrator". Write " Dear bad/new/drunk Player"
  8. Icehole1999

Also, Dear Infiltrators, when the enemy is on the point, how about throwing an EMP in there? Then push in yourself and knife the Medic. Thanks.
    • Up x 1
  9. Hegeteus

If I had to name one class that often poses a crumbled team morale, it's heavy assault. I almost never see any other class dicking around some corner while rest of the crew is moving on to the objective. It always seems to be a heavy assault that dares to show their faces last when all the support classes have been carved through.

I can see why it's effective to them. It's very hard to kill a heavy assault when you're not in full health or clip, but I doubt it warms their dead medics' heart with joy.