DD12-The Dirtiest Dozen

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by NightFantasies, May 21, 2014.

1. NightFantasies

[IMG]

DD12 - The Dirtiest Dozen DD12 is a split-off of the competitive team that has been forming under the NUC tag for the past few months. We’re currently focused on building up our player base, so that we can have as many people as possible who are willing to work up to our PAL competitive team. We also try to have a lot of fun along the way, through operations on the live servers and fair in-outfit competition.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for proficient infantry players who are team players and ready to learn. We run ops at 8PM Monday to Friday weekly that focus on Live hot drops/holds, as well as practice and training on the test server. Upon receiving contact from you showing your interest we will look over the basics of your stats as well as invite you into our Teamspeak 3 server to talk to one of our leaders, as well as participate in a night of ops. Afterwards we will talk with you about your interests in DD12. Outfit Requirements:

Requirements:

- Must have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone
    - Must have the test server installed and up to date
    - Must play with us for a few weeks until being admitted into DD12, the actual competitive team
    - Must be willing to be part of a core group of players that refuse to give up in a fight regardless of population disadvantage.
    - Must be willing to play multiple classes
    - while we do ensure each player focuses on their main class in order to be a master at it, you also must be willing to be shifted around to different roles as we learn your playstyle

The most important things we look for in players is that they can shoot reasonably well, have strong interest in Planetside 2 as a whole, and are very willing to work in a team and become a better player. The best way we can learn more about you as far as how well you can shoot and how well you can work in a team is simply by playing with you, so if you have an interest, we would be happy to speak with you so you can learn more. Contact Us:

if you are interested in the competitive scene at all or just want to try some organized drops to find out more, you can contact myself (NightFantasies28 in game), Morcam, Piranhasxxx, TJKiller123, or Kelethos. We should be on during our ops times, 8pm on any Monday-Friday. Alternatively, you can post a reply in this thread, or send me a private message.
  2. EGuardian1

When Fighting TR ( or even sometimes VS! ) I'll sometimes get ganked and go "WTF? AW That's such BS. WTF... Oh... TJ/AJW/Any DD12. Okay. I'll accept that."

DD12 can easily hold off superior uncoordinated numbers when defending a capture point - they've turned Revive Grenades into an art. You just can't kill them once. It takes teamwork, co-ordination, and a hell of a lot of grenades to push them out when they decide to take something. They provide probably the best fights in this game - period. Just be prepared to have your *** whether Spandex or Cargo Pants handed to you.
    • Up x 5
  3. crusaderx11

Ever since these guys started showing up, a lot of the NC's zergs have been completely shut down by DD12's defensive lines and counter-offensives. often against larger numbers. these guys have amazing coordination and execution
  4. IamnotAmazing

you forgot the requirement that you have to be very dirty :p
  5. NightFantasies

That goes without saying amazing. By the way sweet music on your video there.

Anyways thanks guys for your compliments! It's always nice to know we are feared by other factions :D.

Now we just need some new recruits ****HINT HINT******
  6. EGuardian1

You guys are good, you deserve the recognition. More than once I've led a squad or been part of a squad where we see DD12 on a point and I have to actually sit and go "Okay, approach from this angle, use ALL the concussion grenades and flashbangs, and shoot their corpses until they STAY down."

In fact, here's a vid of our last encounter while I was on a VS Alt. You did lose the point ,but you'll note that it took SERIOUS opposition to kick you off (not to mention me shooting your corpses and dying several times.)

Of particular note, I curse when AJW kills me even AFTER I kill him AND the medic rezzing him. You guys make me curse more than just about anything else in this game, and that's said with love ^_^

Pardon the terrible sound quality - my shadowplay was acting up and I only realized after I'd filmed all this.
  7. hawken is better

Why did you guys leave NUC? I was a member from April to August last year, so I'm not really caught up on all the splits and drama.
  8. ThaAJW

In short, a few of the older members of NUC that were helping us build a new competitive team didn't see our potential to carry on the name and we weren't living up to their expectations. But yeah, the whole thing could of been handled way better.
  9. IamnotAmazing

dat mouth breathing, god that wipe was hard to watch :(
  10. Shanther

The fact you have more then 12 people bothers me greatly. More like The Dirtiest Bizzare Bakers Dozen.

Love fighting you guys though. <3
  11. EGuardian1

To anyone looking to join up with these guys, i have the following advice

1.) Serious mode - they're in it to win against overwhelming odds and joking around about dicks isn't taken well during ops. Clear Comms.
    2,) TJKiller is a freaking beast. If he charges out into action, DO NOT FOLLOW unless you hear him ask for it.
    3.) Stay in your assigned area - unless you hear a call out for help.
    4.) Scrubs/LowBR = Engineer, Higher BR = Medic w/Bandolier and all the Revives, Beast Mode = Heavy
    5.) Have a Beacon and a Stealth Mozzie - quick redeploys are the bread and butter.
    6.) Inevitably, you will have a platoon of sheer purple and blue rageboner thrown at you. Don't panic, focus fire and you'll end up with 6+ KD if not more during an op.
  12. ThaAJW

Stick around after ops though, its all about them dick jokes.
  13. EGuardian1

LOL I'll take you up on that. I owe ElysianHarbinger a Mozzie to the face.
  14. NightFantasies

NO AJ, How dare you go around showing our outfit initiation material to everyone D: its supposed to be a surprise... Like my dick in a box.

Also on a real note, we are still open for recruitment. The most important thing we are looking for right now is dedication, if you want to get better more then anything else, send us a message. We would prefer that out members are able to get on at least 3 nights a week for ops. More is always better.
  15. ThaAJW

You sound crazy now that I've removed the video from my signature. My work here is done.
  16. TheMorcam

Over the past week, we've really been doing a lot of thinking, and we've convinced ourselves that the real enemies are the terminals. That's why we've been going specifically out of our way to ensure we shoot every single one we see. Any increases in accuracy statistics is entirely unintentional.
  17. LibertyRevolution

You get objective support ribbons for killing them now too. Every terminal I see is blown lately.
  18. vulkkan

Yep, we're working hard on being Waterson's #1 terminal farming outfit. Nothing will stop us from denying the enemy the ability to resupply!
  19. EGuardian1

[IMG]

LOL Just noticed your NC outfit. Brilliant.
  20. NightFantasies

Team, this is why we can't have nice things.
    KILL ALL TERMINALS