[BUG] DB Customer Service should have taken a look thoroughly at this bug.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NCstandsforNukaCola, Jul 19, 2015.

1. NCstandsforNukaCola

My outfit member has reported a certain player with this clip for exploiting a bug

The pilot is the one who exploits the bug.
    This clip shows valkyrie can be repaired by 4 engineers without any heat accumulation INFINITELY.
    However DB CS didn't look at this and just considered it a common repair-in-combat.
    Of course they rejected the report either.
    No, this is clearly a bug and some of outfit members gathered up to demonstrate it's possible, including myself.

NOTE : clips are NOT recorded in english. But I don't think it would matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMFwFxMZ-JE
    (Couldn't upload the video since the forum limits max clips as 5)
    So How do you do that?
    Keep pressing M1 with repair kit and get on the passenger sit.
    Then you are done.
    Unless you change the weapon or switch the seat, it will be permanent.

And let's see how this would affect the gameplay

2 engineer repairs valkyrie without the bug and skyguard fires.

2 enginner repairs valkyrie WITH the bug and same goes on.
    See the difference? the second clip shows valkyrie with repair bug is much more durable than the first one.

Let's take another example as well.

Hellion valkyrie WITHOUT the bug and 4 engineers against default skyguard.
    and the valkyrie LOST

Valkyrie with same arm WITH the bug, same engineers against same skyguard.
    Unlike the first one, the valkyrie WON

I must say demonstrated situation is too simple but I'm sure it would suffice to say this bug could brought some ridiculous results on the battlefield.

Inspite of those possible results, Daybreak Customer Service didn't take a look thoroughly and we were very frustrated kinda feeling that Customer Service is not what it used to be.

I strongly suggest you consider this issue again and punish the player who has been exploiting the bug.
    • Up x 3
  2. breeje

I strongly suggest you consider this issue again and punish the player who has been exploiting the bug

the bug needs to be fixed but punish this guy for exploiting a bug, is this not a little to extreme
    maybe a warning if he ever exploits a bug again then he will be punished
    like banned for one week or something
    he is not hacking/cheating it's DBG there error that this is possible
  3. Alan Kalane

Valkyrie OP pls nerf