Daybreak, I'm submitting lore

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nifa92k, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Nifa92k

I've been crafting lore over the past weeks so if you're interested in an depth analysis and explanation on the story behind the game we all know and love, click this link.

Right now, I've explained the faction homes, and cities, where they are, the civilians who aren't fighting and what they do, govt style, quality of life, technology, economy, I've explained where and what NS does and the role they play on factions' economies, and I have a few action packed stories for each faction.

I will be updating my stories with more to come like tanking platoons, rescue, SEALs, dogfighting ops, sniper stuff, etc. while explaining the world and its functions.

Feedback is seriously appreciated.
    • Up x 1
  2. DrakeFang

So, not throwing a dig at you, but you do know there's some lore already right? It's rather difficult to find, but it's there if you dig through enough to find it.
  3. ColonelChingles

The NC are supposed to live in giant underground cities. They built these very early on after the landings, and more or less went peacefully.
  4. Nifa92k

Ill take that into account, thank you ColonelChingles
  5. Vevvev

6. Nifa92k

well my stories basically add on to tell the stories of those actually fighting