Daybreak don't give me my Daybreakcash

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Miller90, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Miller90

Hi there,

I've bought Daybreakcash last Week with an Paysafecard. At least i bought 11.500 DBC with it. At the first days they give me 0 DBC. Then i started an Supportticket. After one Day they wrote me that i get 1500 DBC. After a view hours 1500 DBC were on my Account.

I answered that they forgot 10.000 DBC i payed for.

They didnt answer on several Tickets and requests..

Know they closed all my Tickets without any statement and get my first ticket into another ones of another player!!

In this ticket this player wrote his problem (other one) and i have seen his hole Account information inclouding the security question.. so if i would be a bad giy i could steal this Account.. so Daybreak didn't give a sh... on data protection.

So what can i do to get my Daybreakcash? I offerd a new Ticket but they wont answer..:(

Sorry for my bad english..^^
  2. HAXTIME

Hmm, one idea I have on my mind is providing some kind of proof of purchase, and mentioning this in the support ticket title itself, something like:
  3. Miller90

Thanks for the response. I've done this already but they ignore this..
  4. HAXTIME

Was the ticket closed? If not, then it's pending response and I would give it a day.
  5. Miller90

No its not closed. I hope someone of them will reply.
  6. stalkish

Cant remember if it was here or on reddit that i read:

''If you're not going to fix your game, at least fix the part where i pay you not to fix your game.''

Thought that was a brilliant line, and it made me chuckle.
    Credit to the writer.
    • Up x 2
  7. Miller90

Yes... till yet they dont answer on the tickets...