Daybreak developer bullying

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by LordCookey, Aug 12, 2015.

1. LordCookey

For about a month my KD went really bad. All enemys were able to headshot instakill me, regardless of battlerank, or I get instakilled in the spawnroom or anywhere else by 0% damage of nothing. Or every enemy is able to see me although noone has ever spotted me or tracked me via motion spotters. How can this be possible? I seem to be the only one who is having these issues. Can anyone tell my how this can even happen?
  2. WarmasterRaptor

Yes.

Nah but seriously, this sounds a lot like heavy latency issues
  3. LordCookey

4. SheepsRule

Why is your thread titled "Daybreak developer bullying"? Are you trying to imply that the devs are bullying you?
    Also I find it highly doubtful that all enemies are in fact landing head shots on you and that everyone can see you even though you say you were not spotted beforehand. How can you be sure to have been spotted (visually) in the first place. Personally I'm often able to pick off enemies just because I pick up on the sounds they produce.
    Lastly you say that you seem to be the only person experiencing this. I would agree with that assumption.
    As much as I and a lot of others probably would like to help this seems to me like a troll posting.

One last note. I recently opened up a second character. I had nothing certed so iron sights, no fore grips or anything and had to rely more on aim. This resulted in many, many head shots. Just saying.
  5. BigJohnny

The amount of headshots landed on me by some sniper is staggering.

I have no idea how the **** some people are so god damn good, especially when I'm running or they nail me a mere fraction of a second after being rez'd.

Even when holding my breath I have a hard time trying to land a headshot on a still target from the distance that some of these guys get me.
  6. SheepsRule

I'm not a sniper so I can't help you out on that but I can tell you it's the easiest thing to wait for someone to be ressed and then kill him again. We all know the frustration being picked of by some low BRs with their default long range weapon but in the end those people don't make difference on the battle. And I got to admit I have a great time investing a minute to track and hunt down those peeps sitting in a remote location thinking they are untouchable.
  7. LordCookey

Hello and thank you for your replys. I didnt want to say that the devs try to bully me. Of course not. It was just an extreme reaction of me when I quitted the game. I figured out that it is a question of performance. I was able to fix the problem. A few boosts helped me to increase my framerate and stuff. And now these problems are minimized, as bugs and limitations of my hardware. I still say thank you to everyone sent a message.
  8. Dennisz125NC

Normally when I see enemy at range, shoot first ,try to kill but before he escaped my sight ,spot him then you know the rest.