[BUG] Dart gun failing to reload from ammo packs

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Marked4Death, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Marked4Death

Has anyone else noticed dart guns not reloading from ammo packs?
    I was just playing infiltrator and had fired both my darts, I came to a friendly ammo pack, it reloaded both darts (I only have 2 certed) I fired both those darts then rand back to the ammo pack, but it refused to reload. I ran around, jumped on & squatted on the pack but it never reloaded.
    The pack would reload my pistol.
    This is the first time I've seen this, and I haven't seen any posts about it either. I do play infiltrator rarely however so its possible I just never noticed.
    Anyone else had the issue either before of after the patch?
  2. Syntera

It did work for me before yesterdays patch, haven't checked after.
  3. exLupo

Haven't had that happen. Someone said, and this could be total bunk, if you melee after firing underbarrel grenades, that same thing won't happen. Maybe melee every time you fire a dart for now?

*shrug*
  4. Believer

never, not before or after latest patch
  5. Compass

Sounds similar to the grenade launcher bug. Either knife or switch to another weapon and back to the dart before reloading @_@
  6. Marked4Death

Hmm, played a bit more infiltrator this evening and tried to spam darts when I saw an engi. The thing reloaded without fail. Maybe it was just a one off. I'll report back if it happens again and try to get a vid if it does.
  7. Rigsta

It sometimes fails to start re-supplying. Make sure you're decloaked, try switching between your primary/pistol and the dart gun a few times. Switching from my primary to the dart gun and decloaking usually makes it start re-supplying properly for me.