Darker color on VS Infiltrator helmet, thank you!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ravenorth, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Ravenorth

Like the title says, VS inf helmet is now darker than before and it now matches 100% better with the darker suit texture. To be honest I really hated how the helmet stood out like a sore thumb from the darker suit after GU07, which looked really stupid with everything expect snow type camos.

Now its all better, thanks for the change SOE!

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. Badname0192

Still looks phallic.
    • Up x 3
  3. Astraka

That really looks bad ***. How does it look with no camo & composite armor?
  4. vaxx

You se what you want to see. In this case, I assume you like peens? No judgment here.
  5. Badname0192

I like my own, but the VS infiltrators are rubber suited XXXX heads.
  6. Ravenorth

Cant see that, since the servers are not online yet, but if you want I can take a pic when the server get back online.
    • Up x 1
  7. Astraka

I would appreciate it very much!
  8. Ravenorth

With and without composite armour.

[IMG][IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. InvalidCast

The helmet definitely looks better now. I hated the gigantic shoot here silver look with the darker skin. The composite armor looks really out of place now though. How does the armor look with camo now?
  10. Havic

Coming from a Tr Infiltrator I enjoyed your shiny helmet :) But this change was needed and looks alot better.
  11. Wobberjockey

the armor is covered with camo all over. it looks a lot better actually
    • Up x 1
  12. Ravenorth

Its just like Wobber said, it covers the whole armor, here´s a pic:

[IMG]
  13. Hoki

Other than the bright green bullseye on their face, I envy VS inf so much.

All black? Who the **** needs cloak.
  14. Astraka

Yeah I'm really thinking about dusting off my VS Infiltrator after seeing Ravenorth's pictures... TR is overpopulated on Jaegerson anyway.

Then again, SOE is planning on doing an aesthetics pass on all three factions so maybe I'll stick with the TR.
  15. Nyscha

I hate the black helmet, it sticks out like a sore thumb on Esamir, I'll just have to use my skull helmet for esamir again.
  16. Hoki

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  17. Get2dachoppa

Ooooh yeah, just look at that.....camo
    • Up x 2