Dark Resistance looking for VS players.

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by PedigreeButchery, Dec 8, 2012.

1. PedigreeButchery

We're an international multi-gaming clan looking for players. We have our own Teamspeak Server and a website.

Anyone interested should give me a PM and/or put an app in on the website below.

http://darkresistance.net/index.php
  2. XFynxX

We have cookies! and pie.... join us :)
  3. JuJuSaurus

BUMP!
    Check us out! Complimentry cookies and pie
  4. zach5456

We have beer, whiskey, cake, pie and cookies. We also like kicking *** :)
  5. Stravant

BUMP, come on, join the party.
  6. Stravant

More bumps
  7. Gullintani

I used to get lonely a lot and cry to myself. Now I shoot things with people. It is fun.
  8. XFynxX

ever seen a turtle on its back? well now you can! join dark resistance today and you could win entrance to see all the zoo animals you want!

* note imagining your vehicle is an animal does not make your crazy*
  9. PedigreeButchery

10. Mand

Hey did you guys hear Dark Resistance is recruiting?! I ran right out an put in an app. you should too!
  11. JuJuSaurus

BUMP!

apply now to be part of this family! :D
  12. JuJuSaurus

BUMP! :) still actively looking for dedicated gamers!
  13. lolmanguy

Bump, comrades, for Vanu!
  14. JuJuSaurus

BUMP BUMP BUMP!
  15. JuJuSaurus

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!
  16. XFynxX

We are still looking for players
    we have events multiple times a month, enjoy squad play and have our own team speak
    if you are interested pm me or visit www.darkresistance.net/forums/ sing up and apply and we will get back to you asap :)
  17. XFynxX

BUMP

We are still recruiting members
    we have our own team speak which we use regularly, enjoy team play and have regular events and races

pre merger we had some new conglomerate members on waterson (the Dark Resistance) and some vanu members on jaeger (rebirth from Destruction) we are looking for both factions

if you are interested pm me or visit www.darkresistance.net/forums/ sing up and apply and we will get back to you asap :)
  18. XFynxX