DaPP - Da Pahty Poopahs

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by AceMaster, Jun 27, 2014.

1. AceMaster

History DaPP was created original by Arnold Schwartznegger with myself and Fogle August of 2013. We had originally started DaPP as a casual group of players who were tired of getting recruitment offers at the time and from there it just grew to what it is today 1200+ members. Like most threads where I've seen us mentioned you could call us the VS Zerg of casual players. The main things we are focus on as an outfit are.

- Getting you Certs
    - Herding around the casuals in alerts zerging where needed or holding the lines while other outfits go around and cannibalize the enemy. For the most part you will find us everywhere
    - We are a casual outfit which means we are not going to tell you what to do or how to do it (exception is alerts are a little more serious but this depends on the platoon lead but those who have run with me know how I roll)
    - We try to accommodate everyone (Personalities will clash sometimes it's not the right fit and there is nothing wrong with that as each outfit offers something for every type of player out there)
    - We do have a TS and forum but not mandatory as again our emphasis is casual
    - We usually always have at the least 1 platoon going at all times and there are time where we run 2 or 3 (not as frequent but I suspect with the recent merger this will increase again)

Being such a large outfit some individuals may misrepresent the Outfit so if you have a problem with one of our members please reach out to me in game or Fogle. We will make sure to discuss the situation in question to resolve any misunderstandings.

If you are interested in joining the Outfit please reach out to us and well get you an invite as we do not shut the door to anyone and we believe in second chances and we also believe in change (So if you feel you need to leave and one day want to come back we are more than likely to take you back with open arms, unless you burn the bridges along the way)

Our strategies are usually unconventional and deal mostly in numbers and often rubs command chat the wrong way (much love negator) but often catches the enemy unprepared.

We have recently changed our forums around the new url is http://dapahtypoopahs.weebly.com/

TS information is in our Outfit message and I'm at work so I can't post it here at the moment

Cheers
    AceMaster
    • Up x 1