Daily Certs bugged.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kartaugh, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Kartaugh

Second day in a row now that most of my 5 characters only get 12 daily certs when logging in, instead of the 48 I'm owed as a full premium member.

It seems to be random since yesterday I had 2 characters that received the full allotment and 3 that only received the non-premium amount. Today only one character had the full allotment and all the others got 12 certs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I'm losing 36 certs every day for each of my characters.
    • Up x 5
  2. ShiftySombrero

I noticed this on my character yesterday as well. Well done pointing this out.
    • Up x 2
  3. RyanGUK

I noticed this as well, thought it was just a bit of error.
    • Up x 1
  4. Atronach222

Uh oh, as soon as i get my log-in issue fixed i hope i get all of my certs as well. I'm also a full member, so we shall see!
    • Up x 1
  5. Teekoon

Happened to me on one character today as well.
    • Up x 1
  6. JumbaJuice

I'm getting the same problem across my three chars, not cool.
    • Up x 1
  7. strelock

Same thing for last couple days some of my characters get 12 certs while others get 48. Not sure whats going on.
    • Up x 1
  8. orbital

Same for me. only happened to one out of four yesterday, today it was all four characters.

is the double XP supposed to make up for this?
    • Up x 1
  9. Tasaio

Yeah this really sucks. First could not log in because serves were down and get any certs.
    Now only getting 12 for each character.
    • Up x 1
  10. MrMilitaryDude

Same here. 1 character got 12 certs, the other alt got 48.
    • Up x 1
  11. Sagnid

Getting the same, infact its not showing me as a premium member at all. Seriously Sony sort your life out right now...
    • Up x 1
  12. dp_nox

...aaaaand same issue here. Shouldn't have anthing to do with double XP since it happened yesterday before double XP was active.
    Only getting 12 certs instead of 48, please fix it soon.
    • Up x 1
  13. TomoB

Yepp and now all my chars act like I'm not member at all, getting 12 certs per day at most even if it shows my membership in "benefits" section of TAB window. First no member offers in store and now this, seems very encouraging to continue my subscription. I suppose next patch breaks extra EXP % for members, seems logical?
    • Up x 1
  14. Ruganum

Same problem here since yesterday.

As I side note: I am on a PGS account like some others in this thread. Might be interesting if this once again is a problem that just affects PSG customers, or if this is a general problem.
    • Up x 1
  15. Jaxxx

Haha yeah, I haven't logged on my VS toon in over a week and I log in to 12 certs, I just laughed. Yep a year later and we are still in beta !
    • Up x 1
  16. Sysagent

Yup same here, all characters on Woodman server only acquiring 12 certs a day...

Fully paid up subscriber as well!
  17. RoxyJohnny

Yeah, I got the same problem :(
    • Up x 1
  18. Samedii

Same here. Additionally My characters are only getting a 50% xp bonus. Shouldn't this be more with the membership and double xp bonuses combined? Is anyone else having this issue?

-Sam
    • Up x 2
  19. Theghostwad

Yup seeing same issue. I think it would wise of SOE to extend premium time for premium members to make up for this.
    • Up x 1
  20. Badname1293

I have the same problem. are we sure this isn't part of their membership changes? I thought it was you can choose any item up to 2000SC, not that they were messing with peoples certs. wth!!
    • Up x 1