da fuq happened to my game yo?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RainbowDash9, Nov 12, 2015.

1. RainbowDash9

so i uh....went to play planetside like i usually do, and there was an 80 mb update. so i let it do its thing, log on everything seems normal. the game pops up and loads.......and loads.......and loads...ten minutes later it gets to the character select screen. so log into NC (cuz felt like being arnold for awhile) and it loads.......and loads........and loads.....then we get to the map screen like another 10 minutes later. 0-3 fps. after fighting to click spawn, get to the warpgate, and **** is weird.

on top of 0-3 fps, my first person character model is gone, my gun is missing half its crap, ads is weird, ground is missing etc.....

da fuq you guys do lol
  2. user101

They optimized the game...HAHA
  3. ObiVanuKenobi

Tried validating game assets?
  4. RainbowDash9

yea, nothing was replaced :c i thought maybe it was mawarebytes but nope. it also reset my gfx settings but nothing changed
  5. Pfundi

Well, 10/10 for the title :D
    As only validating the files didnt work you could try a fresh install.
    You did check, that all cores are unlocked and the dedicated graphics card (your 960) is used? And your CPU does run at full speed (check BIOS)? (Sorry, but I have to ask this. Sometimes things are just wierd and people forget about those "easy" fixes)
  6. RainbowDash9

yea everything is in order :p i aint no skrub boooiiiiii lol idk... but yea i was playing fine yesterday, then right after this lil 80mb update bam broken as hell. but at the same time my entire computer got ****** up right after that update too, which makes no sense
  7. Pfundi

I know, but I once forgot to turn on my power supply and complained, that my PC didnt boot. So yeah, I just expect everyone to be at least as unobservant as I am :D
    That is really really wierd. You should probably do a virus scan, just to be sure. Maybe clean install the OS if its on a seperate drive.
  8. RainbowDash9

ran a virus scan with malwarebytes a while ago. nothing was found :eek: theres a big windows 10 update that was released today that im in the process of downloading which supposedly fixes a lot of issues. so we'll see what happens
  9. Pfundi

Thats a point to start at. Im going to check for that 80MB PS2 update as well now, Im a little afraid...
  10. RainbowDash9

fixed the problem. the only two things i did was update windows 10 (took for fricking ever) and reinstall my audio drivers. not sure which fixed it. it also fixed my mic not working with the game, and the slight stutter i had, but not the low fps and THE FRICKING LOD BUG. STILL AFTER 3 YEARS ITS THERE!!!1 OMGFNB VCKX NVJMGF