CTD

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by boey, May 6, 2017.

1. boey

• Up x 1
  2. MyPS2

Yes same here the previous thread they were saying battle eye was blocking them for afterburner.. I have it installed but not running. Could be but I also could not even log into the forums after planetside wouldn't launch. took about 30 min and several attempts at both forums and planetside to finally get into the forums.??
  3. _Kettenblatt_

Of course, I've issues too. At the end of loading bar (before you can see your 3/4 characters) the game close itself.
  4. OldMaster80

Same here.

God, I thought my pc was gone.... o_O
    • Up x 1
  5. MyPS2

I'm in!
  6. dreyone

Loads of people are having this problem but the devs are ignoring it because they're too busy adding useless NSX weapons, pandering to ****ter noobs who spam fire suppression in esfs and removing things we spent certs on without a refund.

Meanwhile anyone who mentions this on the forum is immediately attacked by Tank and his shill buddies who immediately minimize the problem and blame it on the complainant's lack of FPS game skills, hardware specs, etc.
  7. AllRoundGoodGuy

I really wish that people would stop sticky every single problem as the devs fault because "They are way to busy adding NS stuff etc etc etc devs always ignore stuff etc etc etc also attacks people who disagree with him etc etc etc"

Yes, there are problems in this game. Yes, the dev team could always be bigger. Yes, there are people who strongly disagree with you and you with them.