[BUG] Crouching while cloaked STILL highly visible

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Rohxer, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Benevon

Noticed a lot of frindly infiltrators not glowing red when cloaked (even been team killed a few times by somebody panicking for that same reason) and sometimes all but head and weapon will glow red. :/
  2. CptFirelord

Happy I'm not the only one who's noticing this! Taking 10-20 seconds in some cases for my cloak to fully 'harden' if you will!
    • Up x 1
  3. LibertyRevolution

If you sprint then crouch it wont enter deep stealth, I have to uncloak then recloak to fix it..
    If you crouch then cloak it goes into deep stealth instantly.

SOE needs to just fire the QA team, as a paying subscriber I find this level of incompetence not acceptable.

Really, I am sick of bugs, sick of broken promises, sick of general incompetence, this game is not in beta anymore, your charging money for subscriptions, get your act together SOE.

A year ago I was fine just letting things slide, the game was just out of beta..
    IT IS NOW A YEAR LATER AND I'M LOSING PATIENCE WITH YOU SOE.
    • Up x 1
  4. Rohxer

Can you please not put "snip" in your quotes? Otherwise I have no idea which post you're referring to as I have 7 posts in this thread already.

Also, I read your thread and commented there.

NOTE TO ALL:

This thread is also now out-of-date as I've posted an update with video. Please continue discussion at the link below as speculation is replaced by video:

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...loak-visibility-bug-helmet-and-weapon.173625/