Crash exploits making me not want to play. It's getting tiring.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zarth, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Zarth

In the past week I've just randomly crashed for no reason at all. Just playing normally as I have for the past month and then bam. Screen freezes. Then crashes a bit after.
    It takes forever to log into the game because of the loading times. I have never experienced a game that has loaded so slowly and my computer isn't no push over either.

Do players themselves need to ruin a game? Seriously. Is it just hard to not cheat nowadays? Okay. If the cheating/exploits become big enough. There's NOT GONNA BE A GAME LEFT.
  2. D0n

Hmm, I thought they were ninja patching changes, why not a fix? hah.
  3. bluEyedillusions

Sigh... I played for 25 minutes earlier before finally not logging back in. During that time, I was crashed three times. 3 times; 25 minutes.

Each time was likely the VS on mattherson. We were defending the biolab and CRASH. Then we were defending a tech plant -- CRASH. Each time it was as VS were coming in to attack.

So tired of it. The devs had the info on how to do this too long ago to still be having this problem. Just 10 minutes ago a GM posted "Hello everyone. We are currently collecting info on the crash bug. Please whisper me with information you have!"

Umm... people emailed HIGBY days ago with information. What is left to collect? FIX IT.
  4. Udon

The TR earlier today where seconds from capping a Biolab and the entire faction crashed. Come back to see the base switched side but surprise surprise it's being flipped again to the NC.

I won't invest any significant time in playing the game until this issue is fixed. It's just not worth it to try and attack or defend a base long haul if all someone has to do to undo all your work is crash the faction.
  5. Imnuktam

The worst part about it is the fact that you just wasted your instant action or aircraft to get there and are not probably stuck in warpgate waiting on a timer.

AT THE VERY LEAST, let us stay where we disconnected at as long as 10min or less has passed.
    • Up x 1
  6. Fallout10mm

We had a crash exploit on Genudine today, TR and Vanu assaulting a the NC Biolab on indar. TR is just about to blow the scu and have driven back the vanu for the time being, when boom crash exploit hits. At first I thought it was some NC trying to save thier ***, load back in and get back to the assault and find very few nc and tr and the vanu are swarming the place. Guess someone on thier side decided that the 44% server pop wasnt enough and needed to use this exploit to get the lab.