CQC Snipers and Decloak on Fire are Killing The Game!! (Not)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ps2 player, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Ps2 player

This Community is Hilarious. Killing Cloaked Flash Users Coming Soon. #StopBeingBadatTheGame
    • Up x 3
  2. Effect

TL;DR Mediocre player who accuses other players of cheating and thinks no bullet drop matters in 2023, thinks anyone of even vaguely above average skill cares about his opinion when he doesn't even understand the arguments being made.
  3. UberNoob1337101

No matter what you do, what you argue about, give any stats or comparison to how infils do on average, there will always be a 1KDR, sub 0.5 KPM infil ****ter who will make a "montage" shooting sub-50 BR ppl who don't even pay attention to him.

I would be GENUINELY interested if you played infil (props if it's the same way as in the vid) and went up against some decent ppl on Emerald, or try a different server...

Also, would you have any idea where the 2:25 infil is if he didn't kill you and the death cam wasn't a thing? Mf casually three tagged you in less than half a second... balanced class btw.

Gonna make an infil montage soonTM
    • Up x 1
  4. Ps2 player

yeah i knew people would be fishing for the excuses. i can do this to high level players and non high level players. it doesnt matter reguardless of skill, 90% of the people on this game are always doing bad positioning, even in big fights, because it doesnt matter as much because there will always be somone covering your back to kill the guy who you got killed by, wether its the guy behind you walking up, or the sniper teamate on the ridge, or the dork who sits in a sundy gunner the entire fight and gets only 3 kills.

this video shows that bad positioning and lack of awareness is what gets you killed by a CQC sniper. it doesnt matter if he has cloak or not. This was the same excuse when KILLCAM was not in game, and here they are using the same excuse, killcam already nerfed infils by showing their locations where they were at. and majority of the time those sweaty KD preserving nerds in this game will swap light assault just to go kill you now and everyone knows that.

its funny you question my skill, as i continued to do the same thing last night and didnt clip anything at all and was at a TR NC farm HOUR Vs recursion for the entire alert and i was dropping "high level" people left and right because they were out of positioning in mass outside of a door while i climb up a rock and started shooting them all, which once again prooves my point, lack of awareness / tunnel vision.

where your trying to come from is the 1-12 fights where you have a squad of coordinated dorks ghost capping a base. the game doesn't revolve around that.

but yes if i feel like playing planetside again today i will film just that and show you that it doesnt matter how experienced you are. your still going to die.

as for the sitting stalker, no, he never killed me once, i already said, i can see infils easily standing in place or not. its not hard when you train your eye to it, and get this, i have bad vision IRL, my vision is degrading as i get older and i cant do nothing about it, so if i can see them with my bad vision, you can too.

i have over 15 clips from the other day chasing invisible flash users and killing /trolling them too.

edit: i am eating some really spicy pad thai noodles right now and the chance of it messing up my stomach are high so dont expect a video straight away but i will make another lmao
  5. Ps2 player

"Good try to those who took a swing at it, but exactly zero people were able to find the infil. If only the people who repeatedly talk about how easy it is to see infils bothered to post, but not a single one did."

ironic. you refused to take others arguments and compiled your own solution making it sound like your "right" but when someone who shows literal video proof killing players without cloak CQC sniping you go on and try to discredit with 3rd party accusations and yet refuse to 1v1 me by throwing more excuses like "work" yet you have plenty of time to reply here in an instant.

i can easily see why people on the subreddit block you, because you are actually just a troll and refuse to actually take legitimate counter opinions because your just bad at the game, your reddit bio says it all " Blocking me doesnt change the facts "

Funny.

6. Effect

You don't understand what irony is. Your "proof" completely misses the point and shows you don't understand the arguments being made. No one, myself included, has said that getting bolt kills without cloak or CQC is difficult or impossible or even the problem with infil as a whole. Reminder that the archer was buffed so that it against infantry it's a 1hk bolt and way less people complain about it (and most of the complaints that do exist are about how annoying it is against vehicles at very long ranges).

You discredited yourself. It hasn't been that long since you made threads complaining about no-bullet drop and getting blasted by a better player and accused them of cheating with some hilarious "evidence". Of course you've been a joke before that, but you wanted more nails in your metaphorical coffin. Your video is adequate proof that you're certainly not worth 1v1ing (seriously, you should join the Jaeger discord and sign up for some 6v6 pick up pogs, it will be a massive wake up call for you. Most of the players there feel the same way I do and all of them are way better than you). Did you really think a bunch of single clips of unimpressive individual kills (most of which were you in sitting in overpop) with very few back to back chain kills was going to make anyone go "Wow, this guy is so good" instead of just laughing at you? Not a single clip in your video was clippable material.

Given most of the people who block me are people like you who massively overrate how good they are and don't even bother to read the arguments being made, nothing of value was lost.
  7. Ps2 player

Heres the Video you wanted, your in luck this was just 15 minutes of me logging on. First Clip is one of the forum users on here who loves to try to denounce everything i do and say, as i said before. This community is hilarious and these dorks clearly have agendas to try to get the devs to remove Infil cloak. Im just here to proove that you dont even need cloak to kill people CQC sniping as they complain about decloak on fire latency side, which isnt even an issue for me as i can see infils coming a mile away, hence why i have the correct graphical settings for my PC setup as i posted in the first clip. nothing is preventing you from shooting a cloaked infil just cause hes cloaked.

These Guys are FOS and will back pedal each time you proove them wrong.
    • Up x 1
  8. Effect

9. Ps2 player

While i sit in an overpop. LOL! i was there before and VS had 24-48 compared to NC 1-12.

When did i rage quit? I already got the footage i needed before going over to tech plant and killing you.

Lets not lie here, You swapped to light assault in revenge shame. i was auto-running up stairs while typing, and you shot me in the back. compared to a direct encounter where you got a bullet off, missed and still died to me all the while trying to denounce my skill. funny.

skills, fisu stats, all the sort you and sometine like to backpedal behind when somone disagree's with you, dont matter. end of story. next.
  10. Effect

You literally have your map expanded, everyone can literally see the 70% NC overpop you're sitting in.

One of the nice advantages of Honu (the website hyperlink) is that it records each individual session from the moment you log in to the moment you log out. It's right at the very bottom, under "Action Log" You killed me, died to deadshot, then died to me, then rage logged.
  11. Ps2 player

ah yes i was hoping Youd say something stupid as this as a back pedal. the first clip which is me killing you, IS AFTER i killed everyone else in the CLIP. AKA The Next Base.

Alert timer, Expanded Map, All literally showing what i just said in my previous comment as i joined the region when VS was sitting at an OVERPOP LOL. Then The odds Evened out Pop wise and as VS WAS LOSING, NC pop started to rise because VS LEFT.

i dont even need to explain this the alert time says it all. hilarious.

12. Effect

Projection of backpedaling isn't going to change reality. You died to me and rage logged instead of sticking around to try and kill me more. you had the perfect opportunity to kill me more, but ran away.
  13. Ps2 player

ugh no. i play another game with friends, called NARAKA, which is more high skilled super fast paced compared to planetside 2. and everyday a game mode event is only open at a certain time,called Shadowsurge/Spiritwell. me killing you was just the icying on the cake before i logged off, prior to me killing you with ease, i already got my footage i needed from the previous base. i don't need to "hunt" or kill you again, your literally in 3 of my YouTube videos. typing this out as i am waiting in QUE for the next match. Good try though cupcake.
  14. Effect

#RageLogged
  15. Ps2 player

Shooting me in the back doesnt change the facts!
  16. Effect

Correct, it doesn't change the fact that you rage logged.

[IMG]
  17. Ps2 player

all this screenshot is showing is that made a clip montage in a short game session that you were in, got killed with exactly what im prooving, and now your backpeddling by trying to turn it around just cause you got embarrassed after the constant denouncing posts you make of me. Take the L and move on KEK.
  18. Effect

It's showing that you died and logged out immediately because you didn't want to risk getting dumpstered. Your clips haven't proven anything other than you're a mediocre bolter at best? Or are you trying to prove that infil without cloak is viable? Because anyone even slightly above average could have told you that, again archer engineer exists.
  19. Ps2 player

lol funny guy. i also laugh at the fact how so many people are disagreeing with your statements on reddit post and calling you out on your lies.

your only literal crutch defense on infil cloak is that "they are invisible" when i clearly shown in my video they aren't "invisible."

then proceeds to copy paste his own comment on another video that some guy posted my video and took it out of context kek. its just showing how trash the community is at this game when theyre only statements invovles infils being extremely OP just cause they have cloak / 1 ohk weapons / and motion sensing ? Thats hilarious. have you ever heard of crouching, better positioning, and not having lack of awareness?

how i know your bad : you spotted me before shooting me, missed, and died, didn't even duck, had the height advantage over me by being a floor above me, didn't even know i came in the door when your literally defending it,all the while me being uncloaked. yeah. try to backpedal all you want.

i can see why you didnt clip yourself killing me, so you can falsely use the statement over and over of "rage quit" when even you know you killed me in a trash way by shooting me in the back as i went up stairs while switching to light assault from engineer. petty way to try to twist things to make it sound good.

infiltrator are balanced bro they only got 400 shield lol : Planetside (reddit.com)

this goofy post above as you tried to bandwagon on is literally just proving my point even more. lmfao.

all enemies he killed in this post were all out in the open, lack of awareness, and the heavy main he killed, terrible positioning by just blatantly running through the door without checking corners or anywhere else before entering, simply doesn't make infil OP in any way shape or form. just bad players as ive already shown without the cloak, including you.
  20. Ps2 player

Your reply to another poster.

One very precise shot with a projectile weapon on a moving target, that doesn't work at all ranges or versus all enemies. 1shotting people in Planetside takes more skill and has more conditions than in most games.
    It ones shots everything but resist heavy at all relevant ranges, it really doesn't take that much skill. Flicking to someone in close range is the only thing that takes any skill.
    reduced visibility.
    Under normal circumstances (i.e. not a vacuum) it's effectively invisible. (wrong. effectively invisible to people who refuse to actually look.)
    Map markers. Not wallhacks. Map markers.
    Semantics, it lets you and all of your allies know exactly where enemies are in a massive radius with no downtime.
    All of these things exist with stronger versions in excellent games.
    Not really, when they are "stronger" they either come with downsides or some form of limitation. Starting with...
    Titanfall 2
    Cloak has noticeable cooldown after you uncloak. Pulse blade has noticeable cooldown, only lasts a handful of seconds, and can't be spammed endlessly to blanket the entire playing area in radar detection. Sonar lock is a titan ability which naturally reduces how often you're being revealed by it.
    TF2 sniper
    Literally can't turn invisible nor reveal every enemy players location at the same time.
    There is absolutely nothing intrinsically wrong with any of these mechanics nor with any combination of them.
    And yet no game gives a single player all 3 at once.

all wrong. comparing other games form of sniper classes and invisibility cloaks to try to self legitimize your "proof" is invalid in any topic regarding planetside because every game is different in their own apsects such as
    -gameplay
    -classes
    -meta
    -flora and fauna
    -map design

all those so called excellent games you talked about are not on the scale of planetside and their sandboxes are much more smaller than planetsides as well as the flora and fauna and general map layout design of planetside. theres a reason why the devs have not removed or nerf infil cloak in any other way then making them a little more visible due to the map layout design simply doesn't work for infiltrator if they were to remove cloak, and they sure as hell aren't going to rework the entire class just because some players like yourself who argue with emotions and not logical facts, when there is a large player count of infil mains who invested $$$ into that class already only to have it reworked just cause some angry kid on reddit who cant see infils when clearly many people can and provided proof which you still denounce.