couple of things that are complete b.s.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KOS1, Dec 5, 2012.

1. KOS1

number 1. turning your lights off in a vehicle should not be mandatory... turning them on should be an option. slap whoever did that, there probably the same ******* who made it so you have to hit third person view in a reaver to be able to move your ******* head in the **** pit. FIX IT. small but annoying as **** when your caught in the moment and try to turn your head only to turn the ship and smack a ******* wall.

number 2. the piston for NC, hey its great at a 5 metre range... if your lucky enough for your spread to land on a ******* enemy and kill them in half your clip (really? only six shots, ten with the extra mag but u cant have pistol grip WTF!). but past five meters the pellets wont even hit. wtf is with that? hey i would understand low dmg on the spread... but no dmg at all. wtf. slap whoever did that. and on that note, with the amount of recoil it should be a 2 shot kill minimal... LMG at close range completely owns shotty at close range. id almost want my seven dollars back for the god damn shot gun, but **** that noise i dont want to deal with you ******** its as bad as cell phone companys.

number 3. nothing the devs can do about this one. its people in general. on the continent im currently playing on, they always end up fighting over crossroads and the crown. its like every day charging the same ******* hill the same god damn way. today i thought for sure after we took over one of the zones on the way to either the crown(right) or a bunch of undefended V territory to the left. everyone goes to the god damn crown again.

i get the crowd mentality, i really do. the vast majority of you are ******* beta fish who completely lack any kind of think for myself. they just, go with the flow, follow the pack. and you know for the 15 y/o out there who might be new to fps, or not know what there doing or wtv, hey i have no issue with that at all. but for the rest of you fkers, stop beating your head against the ***** rock over and over again. if its not working try something new you unimaginative louts.

im tired of... "hey there really defending this ****, lets keep head on attacking running up the well defended position instead of going around cutting off there influence and doing something legitimately worthy of being called intelligent."

and on that note about people, when there is 4 gunships hovering around the same spot, could you please stop, think (i know it hurts) and come to a logical coarse of action? because floating around with 4 gunships trying to compete for one ******* kill is about as stupid as it gets, and thats not even including ramdom "oh **** spilled me cheezy puffs" swerve into the moron beside me and take us both out incidents that occure.

god damn, where the **** is the plague when you need it.