Couple of fun things to do in game.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tasogie, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Tasogie

For starters, with the rising cases of "lets farm kills" on Brigg, its getting harder to find people who actually want to win an not just farm certs. (have been told by numerous people that this si how you play PS2 "farming") lol

Anywho, I found yesterday that, the NVG sight is arguably the best scope to use in game. It allows you to pick your enemy's out of a crowd out to a good range. Really helped me as at night I cant see bugger all lol

Try it, love it...

Secondly, Building loss, if eventually you do find people willing to play the actual game an not farm certs, I highly recommend putting mines in each an every building just as you lose access to them an are about to get killed.
    It's really funny to get booted out an watch the kills rack up, as your mines take out up to 2-3 people if they are closely confined round the mines.
    Get a team of engies together with NVG an shotguns, an start seeding the buildings with mines. Great fun!!