Costruction system: new item

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by elkikko92, Oct 25, 2015.

1. elkikko92

I like an item that if deployed by infantry (light assoult? To give a role to him) can make an orbital strike IF a galaxy is near (up to the item).

You like?
    So we give a better role for galaxy, and maybe we can see an "assist" system galaxy - other veichles
  2. LordAnnihilator

That'd probably require a certification on both the Gal and the player, which seems like too many Certs. Also, seems a little OP. Plus, Gals could easily handle attacking ground targets. Possibly a precision laser strike, fired at a marker launched from a primary weapon, like the Hammer of Dawn from GoW. You could mount that on a Valkyrie, make it more useful, while solving the power balance issue.
  3. Scr1nRusher

4. LordAnnihilator

...this. This looks brilliant. Just make the shield have health, slightly increase the laser range...
    Wait, we could totally mount this on an ANT...
  5. Scr1nRusher

Thats exactly what I am saying.

An Orbital Strike Targeter.
  6. Jake the Dog

OMG don't make me look at anything else that comes from RA3... That game and C&C4 killed the C&C franchise...
  7. Neo3602

I'm pretty sure it was just EA that killed the C&C franchise.
    • Up x 4
  8. Jake the Dog

In EA`s defense (Ik its pretty hard to even think that, I too hate them with a passion), C&C3 wasn't too bad.
    • Up x 1
  9. Nabil1998

[IMG]
  10. Eternaloptimist

I like the idea of a new role for LA but orbital strikes.............that's an old and bitter argument. A limited duration spawn beacon that enables friendlies (even just friendly LAs) to exploit a gap found by the LA...now that is something different. Gals seem to already have a new lease on life judging by the number of Gal drops I've seen in the last few weeks. I even saw one lasy night dropping a bunch of LAs who all threwe C4 before they reached the ground. Carpet bombing C4 faeries! lol.