[Suggestion] Cosmetic Refund? One-time Refund?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Uranoob, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Uranoob

Hey all,

About a month ago I purchased about $100 worth of DBC and bought some stuff.

Out of all the the cosmetics, weapons, etc. I purchased, I was unhappy with just one item - the Gold Outlaw S4 Bumper for the Harasser. I mean, just look at it - it's hideous! The preview looked nice, but in actual driving as well as with the tires and camo that I used, it looked terrible and seemed buggy.

If there is a way, can I possibly refund this one item? I've put in a support ticket, but all I've gotten was a "sorry, we can't do that" from DBC support. If I can't refund it, is there a way to simply delete the purchase and not receive the DBC (I don't really care, I mean... ****, it was 99 cents!)?

-

Also, I'd like to suggest a system of a "one-time refund," where players have basically one ticket to use to refund anything they've bought with DBC. Of course, only one of these would be allowed per character, per faction to eliminate weapon "renting". I think it would absolve a lot of the anger and regret over bad cosmetic purchases (like the one I mentioned above).

What do you guys think?
  2. RedArmy

they are already broke as is - you expect them to give back one of their childrens hot pockets?
  3. Foxirus

Back when SOE ran things, They allowed players to request a SINGLE refund for cosmetic items. Once this refund was granted, That player could NEVER AGAIN request another refund. You only get one, So I would save it for a dire situation.
    • Up x 1
  4. Eternaloptimist

Can you try out these cosmetics in VR training before you buy them? If so then I cannot see any case for a refund system.
  5. Uranoob

Ah, well I guess DBC broke the refund system as well.

I did try out the items in VR; however, um... I sort of just *bought* the bumper... because... well... it was a dollar...

Anyways, are there still ways to refund items just one time or delete them entirely from my account?
  6. Keidranex

I wish they'd allow you to equip all the cosmetics to your vehicle so you could see how they'd all look together. Don't like the tyres? Change them. Happy with it? Buy them all at one time and be the SwagNoscope439-guy you truly are.