Cortium Bombs cost Merit now??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by renoka, Aug 11, 2022.

1. renoka

I'd like to protest this change. I enjoy sabotaging player made bases and hidden sundies with my BOOM BOOM box. Capping bases is NOT my principle objective. This is BS!
  2. JibbaJabba

You can still do your thing.

Why should such a weapon not have a cost though? Even C4 has a cost and it's nothing next to a cortium bomb
  3. Somentine

Unless I am totally tripping, all merit deployables have had a cost per use.
    • Up x 1
  4. renoka

Of course they should. But like C4 they used to cost nanites that auto resupply over time. Merit resupplies at 1/1000 the rate.
  5. renoka

Yes in nanites which as a member, and gladly pay for, recharge at a given set rate. Merit does not.
  6. RRRIV

C bombs arent even good at doing either of the 2 things you mentioned anymore. why do you really care about them still?
  7. Liewec123

Cortium Bombs cost merit now?
    [IMG]
    Always has.
    :D
    but yeah i'm with Somentine on this, iirc the merit stuff has always cost a little bit of merit to use,
    this goes for everything, it costs merit when you put down the mini sky shields,
    and it costs merit when you pull the lite-flash.
    • Up x 1
  8. Somentine

No, it has always cost merit to purchase/unlock AND to resupply. Afaik, it was never nanites for anything.
  9. JibbaJabba

Everyone is just noticing it because some bug or something zeroed out everyones merit
  10. AuricStarSand

Ye my tactical items are or were non usable yesterday.

& " Always has been " is right.

Also if you solo a outfit you never run out of merit for the most part. Or if you share a outfit I'm sure merit if easy to get. Tho ye theirs a bug so don't blame the merit.