Corporate Legion New Corporate Legion (Help a new Outfit grow!)

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by ROMNEYTRON, Dec 16, 2012.

1. ROMNEYTRON

New website, thread up. Ignore the old posts.
  2. ROMNEYTRON

3. ROMNEYTRON

Bump.

Got a new member!
  4. ASeaCucumber

i would LOVE to join the outfit! you can reach me at my NC character (my main) at "ASeaCucumber". you can also PM me for my skype name
  5. ROMNEYTRON

Sent you a pm ASeaCucumber.

Keep em coming! We can't start organized operations until we get a decent handful of people. This is a chance for you to have a bigger role in a new outfit. You'll have a greater voice in organization, tactics, etc., as we have a smaller population at the moment.
  6. Necroma

Yo Not looking to join up but Last Dawn Company is small to and would be interesting if our too Outfits could work togather to get things done. If interested send me a PM

-Necroma Signing out
  7. ROMNEYTRON

Sent you a PM Necroma.

As always, BUMP!

Also, does anyone know how to modify the title? It appears to have changed from yesterday and I can't do anything about it.
  8. ROMNEYTRON

Bump, don't mind the repeats in the title. Apparently this site doesn't let you edit titles.

Anyways, large membership surge last night. Keep it coming!
  9. ikef400

I would also like to join your outfit my ign is sirikef
    you can contact me at sirikef@gmail.com email me for a skype.
    :)
  10. ROMNEYTRON

Hey there Ike, we'd be glad to have you onboard.

Go ahead and sign up on our website so we can get all the communication info sorted out.
  11. ROMNEYTRON

Bump.

Having our first Outfit wide Indar OP today from 6pm to 12pm. See our site for more info!
  12. ROMNEYTRON

Bump.

First OP was very successful. We capped 2 dozen points, gained thousands of cert. and EXP, and had tons of fun. Corporate Legion is now up to 60+ members in game, and 29 members on our website.

Congrats to everyone who participated! Keep em coming.
  13. Etcher

Hello, this is PaceKeeper again. My name is Etcher in this because of Beta reasons, but anyway I signed in. Let me know if I did it right or if there are any more steps that I may have missed.
  14. ROMNEYTRON

Thanks for registering Pace. I'll be sending you a PM within a few minutes confirming you as a member. :D
  15. ROMNEYTRON

Bump!

Great news! We're up to 31 members on the website and 95 members in-game! Come join us.
  16. ROMNEYTRON

Bump.

We now have 45 members on site and over 110 members in-game.
  17. Apothecarian12

Galaxy pilot joining now!
    I am lutari on Helios. Please send me an invite. I am planing on joining your site soon.
  18. ROMNEYTRON

Just sign up on our website whenever you can and introduce yourself. I'll try and add you to the Outfit as soon as I get on.

We are now up to 54 members on site, and over 120 in-game. Let's get to a thousand!
  19. ROMNEYTRON

Bump.

61 members on-site. 146 in-game.

We're gonna run an OP today on Helios from 7pm to 11pm. Come check us out!
  20. ROMNEYTRON

Bump. Will be starting a new thread soon to fix the title.

Another successful OP come and go.