Cooldown related cert for Nano-regen doesn't work

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Pyros, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Pyros

As the title implies, I was curious about the certs for the Nano-regen(the aoe heal you activate with F) specifically the cooldown one so I decided to run a little test when I upgraded from 3 to 4 points in it. It doesn't affect anything. Now the tooltip itself is confusing since there's no cooldown on Nano-regen anyway, but I figured it would either reduce the time it takes to start filling up again(about 3secs base) or the speed at which it fills up(about 50secs). It does neither.

I assume the healing part works fine, but I'm gonna test it now and see, comparing the vanilla speed with the 5pt upgraded one. Anyway what that means is that at the moment, you're better off stopping at 5pt and not getting the 200certs 6pt last upgrade since it's cooldown related, unless it has another effect that's not listed but I haven't really noticed anything different when using 5pt over 1pt.

Edit: Checked with the regen, it actually doesn't heal faster as it says, but the energy from the nano-regen depletes slower. So it heals as fast, but you can heal a lot longer/more out of one bar.