Continental bonus needs to stay

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LtBomber1, Oct 30, 2015.

1. LtBomber1

Problem:
    Atm, if a continent gets unlocked due to pop reasons, the fraction who owend it will loose their bonus.

Solution:
    The fraction haveing capped the continent last will hold the bonus until an other fraction captures the continent.

Why:
    Fairness, and all boni are allways in the game...
  2. Endlave

try beating the faction that has 50% off on air, vehicles, infanantry ressources and the strange hossin bonus I really don't get why they added at all.
  3. Hammerlock

hossin bonus got changed from -50% cost for maxes to repair on ammo towers
  4. Endlave

I know what it does, just not why they changed it. The new Hossin bonus seems worthless compared to the old one. Locking Hossin now has no relevance at all anymore.
    • Up x 1
  5. Liewec123

yeah new hossin bonus is pretty pointless, if you're in a vehicle then 9/10 times you'll be an engi, you could either get somewhere safe, hop out and repair or....drive all the way back to the ammo tower for healing and then drive all the way back to the fight...
    tough choice!
  6. PKSpark

If the game adds boats Hossin bonus could be fixed to a 50% boat price rebate
  7. Moridin6

i could see it being useful during defenses
    • Up x 1
  8. Stormsinger

Agreed, partially - It's meant to be a small convenience, not the alert-winning advantage that half off maxes was. The current bonus is kinda meh though, in my opinion - I wouldnt mind seeing it tacked on to all other continent locks (as a generic bonus that all wins give), but on it's own, it's rather lackluster. A quick fix would be just to make it 25% off both Air and Ground vehicles, non-stacking with other locks that may exist - that would be fairly worthwhile.