Consumables in VR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by grazr, Dec 10, 2013.

1. grazr

Why are they consumed?

I wanted to test out C4 in the VR, i already had it unlocked and fully supplied ingame, but wanted to check some damage amounts vs Sundies with blockade armour and whether it takes directional damage.

10 minutes later i've used 14 of 20 of my stocked C4 just in VR. What's the deelio with that?

Now i'm gonna have to wait a good while in actual gameplay to get enough infantry requisition points to resupply and actually be a real threat against vehicles/MAX's and even longer if i need to restock mines/grenades/MAX's. I know it's a temporary inconvinience but it means if i want to test C4 in VR i have to fully stock before so and prepare to not have any in actual gameplay which i thought was exactly not the point of VR.
    • Up x 1
  2. RHINO_Mk.II

You get 50% more resources with a 6-month subscription :rolleyes:

Maybe it's a hint.
  3. Zorro

It says that consumables do not consume resources in Virtual Reality. I am not sure if that is the case, however.
  4. Solo59486

It doesn't use any of your resources. You have to keep restocking but you wont lose anything for doing so.
  5. grazr

It wont let me restock in the VR. Resupplying at the infantry terminal simply takes my stocked C4 and throws it into my inventory and reduces my stocked C4 count. I wouldn't have bothered posting this thread if this wasn't the case.
  6. Solo59486

I may be misunderstanding you, but when I logged on just now to check, it uses it separately. I had 40 c4 stocked outside of VR and in VR I had 33, so consumables outside or inside VR don't relate at all. You may have a bug.