Construction wasnt made to have unlimted reavers for your sick pilot friends.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by alienprobe, Jul 5, 2021.

1. alienprobe

During normal Pop hours its not noticeable.

Say at 6am, it is absurd how over powered ESFS are and the whole planetside 2 gameplay revolves around them. That is if there are some sicko pilots online.(and again this is only in low pop hours)

I log on and reavers are assaulting the only sunderer at the only fight, i pull out a max and nearly die from them + infantry, The reaver is ducking and diving behind mountains. Pulling max here isnt very effective, cant deal with reaver or the infantry trying to decimate me. Sundy ends up dying.

Next continent unlocks, i come about 10 mins late to the crown. Have some infantry fight there, our sundy ends up dying. So my squad mate pulls another sundy and it ends up dying to a reaver agiain i think. They want to take another sundy and i saw a lightning come down so i pull a magrider with ranger on top to defend sundy. I end up killing lightning but dying to reavers, there is alot of them at this point between 2-3 reavers my ranger is not holding them off.

So i pull a skyguard, because thats what you have to do if no one else is going to counter the air(plus i am pissed at these reavers by now). These two reavers where using those guided missiles with like 500 damage i think. and they took out my skyguard. I pull again and play more safe hiding in my base as a retreat, i end up killing one. and then he comes back and i was chasing him all over the place when he kept repairing and then thats when i found his nest.

If i want to counter these reavers? i cant pull max, pulling a skyguard is like a wash at best.(2 will kill you while 1 can run away). .There is no true counter to them that an average player like me can use. If i was a pro pilot that would be it. But these guys are from the same outfit and i always seem them in reavers.

So i went to kill there base, took maybe 20-30 mins to finally kill there base.

All of this just to try defend against an onslaught of spammed reavers, that are farming sunderers.

They have the most strongest vehicle in the game with no true counter unless your a pro pilot yourself, and yet they can spam as many as they want for there 2-3 pro pilots.

I dont think the devs made construction so people could spam reavers that are overpowered in low population times. I logged onto play infantry, but had to defend against reavers the whole time. I did not log onto play skyguard for an hour.

Please fix it.
  2. alienprobe

3. RabidIBM

Yeah, fair enough. I even use bases for free stuff, and the main challenge is convincing people to use it. I can see how if that were achieved it would be OP.

Assets from PMBs should be heavily discounted to make them worth something, but free is too spammable. I've used many free safe eject ESFs as C4 bombers, and I can see that it's brutal.
  4. TR5L4Y3R

except ESF from PMBs aren´t free neither any other vehicle or aircraft, they cost cortium for every spawn

G2A vs A2G has rather been a general problem with PS2 since its beginning