Construction so far.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TorigomaSET, Apr 28, 2016.

1. TorigomaSET

So, after Playing 3-4 Hours of the new update, I have to say, it is pretty Awesome. It really feels like a Different game, if you ask me. Base Fights are still the main focus, but I saw at least 3 fights for Large crystal Spawn areas, and its Amazing to see these Forward bases just pop up between some longer spanning Bases. Heck, and maybe this is just because I played at a slower time, but it even seemed to Help mitigated the Zerg somewhat. Yes, it still happened, but they would not just Steamroll right over everything, more so if the Defenders barricaded the Roads or the Like.
    If I had to give any complaints, it would be just 3;

1) Turrets need more Health, even (and preferably) if that means doubling or Tripling their Cost.
    2) There needs to be some way to lock people, or at least give yourself, propriety for your own Turrets . Not fun to find a good spot, and then have some ********* comes and steals it.
    3) Smaller Bases need Smaller no deploy zones. While larger bases like Tech or Biolabs make scene, having some of the smaller, closer Outpost have such large zones really limits what can be done in those areas.