Construction cert refunds?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by tommyrocket, Jun 11, 2018.

1. tommyrocket

So we've seen that the prowler anchor mode will be refunded because the ability was made passive and maxed. However, what about the repair module, spawn tube, and spear turret? I know the notes didn't specifically say so, so I can probably answer my own question, with the answer being no.

What I'm hoping for is a dev response on this. Will the 1000 for the tube, 500 for repair module, and 500 for spear turret be refunded?

I don't have the tube, so at least I can afford it now. Tried out the PTS changes today and they all actually seem really good. New vehicle gate looks great.
  2. Sazukata

Thermals. Never forget.
    • Up x 6
  3. Campagne

Reasoning would likely be because the functionality of lock-down has been changed, while only the initial cert costs of the few pieces was altered.
  4. karlooo

I would want to get the certs refunded too. For the construction price decrease...I don't want to farm certs again.
  5. Jac70

We should certainly get a refund for Hives as they have been completely removed. I'll have enough to activate A.S.P. if we get some certs back :)
  6. ChiarosR

Eh, it's just 2k certs if you had all parts. Not much of a hassle to get back. Plus now you get better and easier to create bases in exchange.
  7. Luicanus

More importantly, What about those of us that spent Daybreak Cash on construction items? I've sunk a lot of Certs and money into construction. I'll be watching closely to see how much I'm being screwed over.
    • Up x 1
  8. chamks

wtf what is going to happen to the construction model? please explain detaily