Constantly disconnected from server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ferpica, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Ferpica

Hi!
    I posted this a few days ago but it was deleted, I don't know what happened...

I'm being constantly disconnected from the server about a minute or two after login.
    I contacted tech support, they told me to contact my ISP, so I did, and they told me there shouldn't be any problems.
    If I connect my PC via USB tethering to my cellphone to 4G, I can play fine.
    I have two PCs connected to a router TPLINK TL-WR1043ND, and I suspect the problem is there.
    The router is also connected to my ISP modem, which is a WiFi router.
    I tried forwarding ports 20040-20199 to my PC but it didn't work. Also, I could only forward them to a single IP, and I need to play from two PCs.
    Somebody (in my previous post) suggested this: "as soon as you get a couple frames drops... PS2 will kick you. Disable your routers DoS and see if that helps", but it was already disabled :(.

Any ideas?
    Thank you!
  2. Ferpica

Nop? No ideas? I can't still play :( I don't know what else to do
  3. user101

Some Modems have some port numbers blocked by the ISP ATT with there old westell modems did this. Also if a modem is over 5 years old you need to replace it . Lots of changes have taken place in modems. I had both problem with both the modem and the router in my case. Go into the ISP modem setup and see if any ports are blocked. Be very careful what you change you can really mess up a modem.
  4. Ferpica

The modem is new, I moved in a month ago and my ISP installed a new modem. It's a Cisco and it has its admin panel blocked. I'll try to find a way to enter to check if it has any port blocked. Thanks!
  5. Dantekek

Did you ever fix this issue? I have the exact same but people would rather just ignore my thread.