Constant No Error Game Closure

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Vakex, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Vakex

This started during one of the 4-5 rapid succession of maintenance/patches over the past couple of weeks...

As soon as I get into the character select screen, I have basically a random amount of time ranging from mere seconds to 15+ minutes. If I leave it on the character select screen or get all the way into the game, it will completely close itself out to Windows without an error message or any hint of what the hell is going on.

Let's get the obvious, cookie cutter BS support responses out of the way:
    1. I had ZERO problems with this game, EVER, until these recent patches. My PC specs are WAY above adequate, this is a high end gaming rig, with as I said, ZERO issues, EVER, with this game until this, so don't even go there.
    2. I've validated game assets multiple times with zero problems found. Updated drivers, trying multiple versions just incase, Windows, etc. It isn't that.
    3. Tried shutting down every background process I can, one by one, to test if it was any of them, it isn't.
    4. Not only is the time it takes to happen random, but if I keep trying, sometimes I'll get lucky and the game is fine. Yesterday I relogged in over a dozen times and the last time the game was normal. Played for hours, zero issues. This happens every day, sometimes for no reason, this doesn't happen, further confusing my efforts to find the source.
    5. Any other game has no issues, it's PS2 specific.
    6. Again, this was only since this recent spat of patches in rapid succession, and seems it might have become more frequent since 12/7s patch.

This is getting to the point where I'm ready to cancel my membership and quit again like I did until the construction patch... This is beyond ridiculous, and I'm clearly not the only person with issues since these patches. I need an ACTUAL solution from DBG, not cookie cutter BS responses, hence me trying to get those questions out of the way NOW. Thanks in advance.