Constant Crashing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Xind, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Xind

Today, post patching, I mucked around at Ti Alloys on inf for a minute, mowing a few guys down in a field charge. But I rapidly got bored of that and elected to find a more amusing fight.

So I tried to head to Allatum bio lab. First try, was a redeploy to the northern satellite, which resulted in a client freeze that I had to close with Task manager.

Second try got me to the western satellite, and as I entered the teleporter, it froze again.

So sure, me being a glutton for punishment log back on to discover the fight is over. So I say screw it and click instant action.
    GUESS WHERE IT TAKES ME? A freshly ended Allatum bio lab fight. With no enemies or allies around doing anything.

So I say to myself, well, I'll grab a prowler...so I switch to engi and head to the teleporter in the center of the bio lab and my computer hard restarts with no blue screen error.

What the hell is going on?

(edit) As for the restart, this has happened once before, Event Log says something about Kernel Power error, but this has only happened during play of planetside 2 and it's only occured three times in total.
  2. ALeviathan

Please list-

CPU-Brand + Speed + any over clocking:
    Mother Board-Brand +Model:
    Ram-Brand + Speeds + how much:
    GPU-AMD or Nvidia +Model:
    Power Supply-Type + Wattage:
    Nvidia/AMD control Panel settings:
    Operating System:
    Game Settings:

Kernal power thing could be a lot of stuff. Drivers, heat, PSU, BIOs setting. Try this to see your crash report ; http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Back-Up-and-Recovery/BlueScreenView.shtml
  3. GerrTier

Same ****. And at the same biolab. Just constantly crashing on Allatum when there are platoons. And its happen during 2 weeks or something. And its terrible that noone cares about it.
  4. satarc

if your not using it dont worry but all my crash problems are related to having the physx on in game.

was crashing every hour or so. turned it of and the game hasnt crashed in days.