conquest mode most interesting idea

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cilrael-sa-Altarii, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Cilrael-sa-Altarii

The changes made to redeployside.

This feature has to be changed heavily: alerts are so, so, so boring because of redeployside. I don't even have to explain where's the problem as everyone of us knows it. Either we use it or hates it.

I remember when a very few of us were awared of how we could abuse of it: alerts were so enojoyable, with those massive galaxy convoy, and massive tank zerg.
    We would always stay at the warpgate, in case of there was some outfit doing something only this game is able do let us do.

Redeployside must disappear, but not entirely: I always check my kdr, so, for cowards soldiers like that redeploy everytime batlle ***** do not give us any other choice than dying, it should have a cooldown (maybe 10 min, 4 for members) and only lead to warpgate.
    Or, if you want to go to a war zone, you use "instant action" while redploying only allows you to go to anybase that is not under attack.

These small changes would, at least, make those fustrating "last second rush", that every faction perform to save a base, disappear.

Instead of giving us a "consuest mod" that should be an alert type (!), they should fix redeployside so we could discover again what a combined-arm game is and the joys that comes with it.