Connery NC overpopulation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kaserai, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Kaserai

I think its safe to say that we need something done to the NC overpopulation problems. It didn't used to seem so bad, afterall, a 2% - 4% difference in population isn't a huge problem. However, Ive recently noticed the NC are beginning to sport a constant 6% - 10% population advantage over TR and VS.
    The Wednesday night Biolab alert ended with NC controlling 8 out of 9 biolabs. "Why" you ask? Its easy when your faction has 49% of the population.

I fear the Helios epidemic of 2013 is returning. I suggest immediate nerfs to all NC weapons and instant XP reductions to swing players back to the VS and TR causes.

Thank you!

Elyons
  2. ABATTLEDONKEY

As a connery NC, im with you 100%. I HATE the fact that we are overpop.

That being said, your suggestions are simply silly.
  3. Akeita

I hate VS scum who stab both faction in the back while they're having an epic match. There is already enough threads about this already, go and read them, stop making useless new thread
  4. HadesR

After suffering through the months that VS had those pop numbers during alerts ( Everyone jumping ship to the winning side ) I understand ..
  5. VaIhall

6. VaIhall

Well it's not just during alerts with NC they have the constant 45% pop
  7. HadesR

I try to only play during peak hours when numbers are more even due to that reason .. It's been a problem off peak since launch with one faction or another .. It's no fun if you are on the under pop'd or over pop'd side
  8. Diggles

Cant take some of your own medicine eh? NC sat thru a year of OP TR ****, then 6 months of ridiculously shameful OP ZOE maxes...so welcome to what it felt like to be NC for a year and half. Instead of posting this worthless whine on forums, go talk to TR and gang up on NC so we can get some better fights.
    • Up x 1