Connery down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ashlander, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Bluemoon

Stop. Stand up. Stretch.Food.Shower. Still no PS2? :confused:
  2. Broceidon

Sure the launch was pretty buggy but this game seriously kicks ***. Believe me I'm not one to defend SOE, but a buggy launch for an mmofps this size is sorta expected... it's never even been done on this scale before. They're working on all the issues etc etc it's a great game enjoy it for what it is. I've played MUCH much MUCH buggier games and still had a blast. PS2 has all the potential in the world, it's only been a day since launch! FFS the game is free you don't even have to spend a dime on it to have fun.
    smh
  3. Falkoren

Don't be gay
  4. Strikes

Did you just call me an "***" for saying Good Game?
  5. Mansen

They'd better - you always have staff on duty in a 24/7 MMO enviroment. Admittedly not the entire dev staff, but at least a few community managers to help with the timezone differences and a few techies to shut down servers and manage them as needed.
  6. Zurilia

Server couldn't handle the 12 hours of hurt I was putting on all the NC/VS pilots.
  7. TRANSPORTER1

Downtime is to be expected, especially on launch day. However, not giving an announcement (even AS they are doing it) is unacceptable. Even if the servers crashed, there is no way in hell that they haven't noticed by now.
  8. Believer

He didn't say anything, it was more like oral flatulence, someone dropped him on his head as a child, then kicked him across the room.
  9. Ashlander

back ingame!
  10. Shoot4Life

Let's start a thread for every server now! ^sarcasm
  11. Falkoren

Servers back up, just logged in
  12. KriegerMW

Whelp, here we go again.
  13. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Hey guys, looks like our west coast servers are down at the moment. No eta but I'll keep you updated.
  14. iTax

Thanks for the heads up.
  15. TSR AlexS Customer Service

No problem man. I'll make sure you guys are all properly updated as much as I am about these issues.
    • Up x 1
  16. PanzerGoddess

phew...at least Im at work and have no reason to yell atm.
  17. Ashlander

oh i got back in on connery!
  18. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Definitely not on your end ;) I wasn't able to log onto my character as well. Go vanu!
  19. iTax

Thank you! =D Really do appreciate the kindness and the effort put into keeping us updated on the situations. It really does go a long way when you do this.
  20. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Thanks for the feedback ITax. We try to keep our players as updated as we are. Any info that I get gets directly posted to you guys. What I love about mmo's is it really is a multiplayer experience which means everyone needs to be on the same page. Don't hate me but (GO VANU)!