Connery alert.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MurderBunneh, Oct 10, 2013.

1. MurderBunneh

Connery server right now NC 37% pop and still losing the alert. Wat about the overpop winning alerts and wds? Once again doesn't apply to NC.
  2. Van Dax

doesn't apply to connery NC, miller NC won an alert and got a triple cont cap in one sitting.
  3. Kassidus

As someone on connery the only problem with NC is they spend more time whining about why we suck than actually trying, and NC command is virtually non existant, we won 3 when i was on in the last 2 days, hell ive seen us win while out numbered.

NC has some issues but its not gear realated its noob related.
    This games factions on a whole are pretty damn balanced and will never be perfect, people just need to stop ******** and play harder.

that said give our maxes bigger magazines and i think it will be perfect.
  4. reticentbassist

Connery NC won an Indar alert with 53% territory just yesterday. During prime time btw, don't complain about Connery NC
  5. PapaMojo

As a Connery VS, I often see NC using brute force, and not always tactically redeploying forces during alerts. If the targets are close by and the NC forces can get to it in tanks/foot, they do well....but they are not often good at picking up platoon-worths of soldiers and getting them redeployed to other continents and to other alert hotspots. It happens on occasion, but not with the same regularity I see TR or VS doing it.

I think having the top warpgate in Indar is also influencing it however, as I've noticed ever since the rotation, slightly higher pops for NC, but often just focused on suppressing us and TR in Indar and not doing too much elsewhere.
  6. MurderBunneh

Lol it was Indar. It is handed to the northern warpgate holder you must be new here.
  7. NoctD

Connery VS got DENIED last night - TR won the tech plant alert and I think NC had the other 2 plants TR didn't get.
  8. reticentbassist

I am not new here. I have played since January and have lived through the truly massive overpop NC, the overpop TR and the overpop VS. It seems that Connery is the most balanced server in the game, and I have seen the NC win plenty of Alerts, both in their overpop time and now.

You should not speak about other peoples experiences that you do not understand.
  9. HadesR

We won two in a row the day before .. Amerish and Indar .. We kinda lose all Bio alerts though :p
  10. Tearl

WHEN I hear NC platoons working together through command chat, things go well...WHEN it is done...and working together. You know: "need 1 squad at facility X for defense/cap" and there's a response of "ok, bringing my sqaud (or sending a squad) from base Y to facility X to assist you"
    I LOVE hearing that sort of chatter:)