Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mcintosh288, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Mcintosh288

Hello,

I've been playing Planetside 2 for four months now and I have recently been having problems.
    Each day, as I log on I will have an issue with connection :( . Everything else is fine, (Internet, non steam games, etc...)
    As I log on, I am not able to access any terminals, people will be walking backwards in the sky and walking through walls, vehicles will be going in slow motion flips in the air while moving sideways and meditating, and enemies would teleport. However, I did notice this not only being an issue for Planetside 2, but for all online steam games. If anybody can PLEASE HELP ME!

PS: I've had this problem for over 3 weeks [no gaming for 3 weeks :(]

SOE I know you can provide me EPIC tips! :)
    • Up x 2
  2. DammitJoey

I have the same issues. I could run the game on the highest settings two weeks ago. Then GU09 came out, and the game is now entirely unplayable due to very sever lag and crashing most of the time. A solution was proposed to me where I delete a handful of specific files, and re-install them. This, unfortunately, had no effect. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.
  3. DammitJoey

I have the same issues. I could run the game on the highest settings two weeks ago. Then GU09 came out, and the game is now entirely unplayable due to very sever lag and crashing most of the time. A solution was proposed to me where I delete a handful of specific files, and re-install them. This, unfortunately, had no effect. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.
  4. DammitJoey

Sorry for the double post. Chrome glitched out on me.
  5. BenYeeHua

Please report to your ISP, it is ISP issues.;)
  6. GregorKacknoob

I have the same issues :(
  7. Polanin1916

Do you have Symantec Endpoint Protection?
    My firewall is blocking vivox.com connections and I want to check if it could be it?
  8. GregorKacknoob

I have not any firewalls or a NAT. Its a incidental problem. Needs 1-5 relogins to solve. Not every Day.
    One or two weeks ago -> all shiny.