connection issue in AU server ( high ping ) (need Devs support)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by And1SC, Mar 19, 2016.

1. And1SC

Hello daybreak team.

lately many player in Briggs server (AU) have very bad connection issue. especially to players from outside AU like Asia Region. i don't know but i think few of AU players have the same issue as well .

this problem has been started since 1 or 2 week after maintenance

my ping in game normally 200-250 but now is 400-600

compare the other server briggs is the worst ping especially for asia region i don't know why.
    but still players from asia definitely will play at server briggs because the time zone.

i hope my thread will get respond by the dev. and this problem will be fixed quickly.

thanks before :)
  2. Diggsano

Bad for you the devs don't care at their own forum :(
  3. And1SC

this forums is dead ? or we need to post on reddit to get response?
  4. Diggsano

To get a response you should post on reddit.
    Also go to the support and they will say that they will do something...but they don't.
  5. Thanh

Same here,but i play on Connery.I dun know why but my ping in game normally 200-250 and now is 400-600 after the last maintenance.All of my friend(asian region) have the same problem too and they can't play too.PLS HELP US.
  6. Genial

Response TSR Sean F. via Email 03/22/2016 12:07 PM
    While technical and billing support cannot alter the design of the game, I wanted you to know that I have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate game team. Unfortunately, I cannot say whether or not this will be changed in the future, but I wanted to thank you for providing feedback on this.
    Regards,
    Sean F. Senior Technical Support Representative Daybreak Game Company
  7. And1SC

hope it will be fixed as soon as possible :D
  8. And1SC

9. Genial

10. And1SC

http://imgur.com/7oDqrbe

here , last time i check is 400-600 but now it getting worse
  11. Genial

12. And1SC

About 9:15pm on Friday, Basslink severed the cable as it began repairs. It is not expected to be fully fixed until (May).

wow may i think i need a new game for now and back play PS2 when it's done , lol need to wait two month

because a tiny cable