Congrats to the VS on Mattherson (East)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Goodkat, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Goodkat

For cont. locking Esamir. Hell yeah!
    • Up x 1
  2. kill

Zerging really isn't anything you should be proud of.
  3. Deathrus

lies
  4. Random-Precision

Oh is there a more honorable way to win. PLEASE do tell and please leave your ******** at home with ur Mr.

Is there really a correct way to win...NO YOU PLAY TO WIN...PE........RI.....OD!

[IMG]
  5. Fuse

VS took one cont, TR took the other. How? Both focused NC. Doesn't matter what faction you play, no one has anything to be proud of right now.
  6. Neoslav

Each cont had even VS/TR/NC player ratios so there is no excuse, no one was out numbered. VS just kicked a lil ***.
    • Up x 1
  7. Fuse

How were there even numbers? VS at 33%, TR at 33%, NC at 33%. VS and TR ignore each other and fight NC until they're gated. That makes it 2-to-1 exactly... And pretty boring.
  8. Deathrus

Yeah but VS have some heavy hitting outfits on our server. Some I was in in PS1.

We had over 300 members in beta and around 100 atm, more coming in as the day goes on we also do inter-outfits ops with BBros and any other outfit willing to work together.
  9. Lightwolf

I actually laughed at reading the NC posts.

It's the same flame from beta repeated again!
  10. desktop

Esamir is the easiest continent to lock but congratulations anyway, enjoy it while it lasts.
  11. Fuse

I have video of VS and TR soldiers standing at either door of an NC spawn not shooting each other. It's not funny, it's just boring for all involved.

PS, I was playing TR.
  12. HadesR

Always sensible to double team the faction with the most lands / largest pop .. Since if you allow them to gate 1 faction they are just going to turn on you anyway :)
  13. Fuse

Too bad we established that pop was even, and it's launch day so no one had any land...
  14. HadesR

Well obviously someone is having land if factions are getting gated .. no ?

Hence if TR has 70% of the land, VS 20% and NC 10% .. VS/NC should double team TR .. because if VS help TR then TR are only going to turn on them after ..

And it was a general strategy rather than directed at the example in this thread
  15. Fuse

I misunderstood, apologies.
  16. iGamer1990

proud player of vs mattherson east..it was fun killing smurfs and elmos they put up a good fight or did they....
  17. Gentso

What? When I logged off earlier today TR just about had the entire thing. o_O
  18. Fuse

It's entirely possible the entire NC faction is also just terrible. Not sure what's going on at this point, lol.
  19. Deathrus

Next goal is 3 cont domination during primetime days.
  20. tomme

Congrats on reaching end game the first day :p

So what happens now?