Congrats NC Waterson!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Czuuk, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Czuuk

A rare mid day alert win. We started down in Esamir population by nearly 20%. Still, we pushed to about 50% territory control and the numbers evened up at about the mid way point. Held it close to 50% for a strong finish.

Good co-op on the command coms. Kudos all around.
    • Up x 2
  2. Snipey1991

NC has been doing alot better as of lately, ive noticed it first hand. there has been better communication in our ranks and just a better overall team effort....congrats NC well done, keep pushing and keep up the hard work.
    • Up x 2
  3. NinjaTurtle

I am pretty awesome

I am joking obviously but it is great to see NC doing really good lately
    • Up x 1
  4. IamDH

There might be a small chance a reaaaally small chance, that NC are getting better.
    • Up x 1
  5. yllom001

Or your average TR are getting dumber... both have about the same odds... or maybe just OPDM was on... probably the latter... or perhaps the TR gained the same phobia as half the NC "Sure we have even numbers, but I could die!"
    • Up x 2
  6. libbmaster

It's scaring me actually.

NC pushed us off of NS refinery during a tech plan alert.

Waterson VS are used to being pummeled but this... this is too much.
    • Up x 1
  7. NinjaTurtle

They can do that?!?!?!?! :eek:
    • Up x 3
  8. Lamat

Watson NC has been doing well lately, it's great to see.

You know what else is great to see? Waterson TR losing to NC and VS a lot. Keep feeding me certs with your red corpses! Omnom nom nom (Vanguard AP upgraded) nom nom nom nom
    • Up x 2