Commander Map view

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by elkikko92, Jul 26, 2018.

1. elkikko92

I'd like to see, if I am leader, a map view with all leaders waypoints. It's to understand better which territories needs to be captured and which to defend.
    It's very simple idea! If you have played batlefield 4 as a commander you know what I mean
    Sry for my english
  2. FateJH

You can already tell which territories need to be captured and which need to be defended by looking at the current continent map. All territories that can be attacked are adjacent to territories that need to be defended, connected by an off-color lattice line. All regions display the approximation of allies and enemies in its territories and what its capture timer looks like; for anything more specific, you can talk to people in Command Chat.

For any other counterpoints, you will explain the features of the Battlefield 4 Commander and how it translates into PlanetSide 2.
    • Up x 2
  3. Vulpecula07

The map, has always been a good canvas for leaders to paint some human body parts on it.
    ↓ ↓ ↓
    8===D
    • Up x 1