Command Channel

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UnleashedKin, Aug 20, 2018.

1. UnleashedKin

i know ai already made a thread, but i insist, after this last update the game became really hard to enjoy when your faction loses in the most ludicrous ways just because there's no way to give heads up of what needs to be done asap.

1.- Most of players (especially new ones) don't even look at the map, probably they just press J and seee where they spawn.

2.- Most of people are automatons that only want to get some certs and don't even care what is going on if nobody is saying anything in command.

3.- /siterip is hot garbage.

I usually purchase DB cash often to support this game, but now i'm not buying anything let alone your membership until something is done.
    • Up x 1
  2. OldMaster80

I agree and still believe we need a Supreme Commander mode: one single player at given time (voted by the online players?) taking the role of leader and coordinator. One person taking the responsibility to read the map, spread the troops, choose the targets.

I am convinced the battle flow would greatly benefit. And it would be pity if we had to wait for years before the team realizes this is a good idea like they did with Mentor Squads (that were suggested many times since the game was launched).