Combat Medic Inspiration

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Joexer, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Joexer

So you decided to play as Combat Medic. Versatile Balanced and a team player. You prefer to stay just behind ths front lines. When the front line goes down you can hold your own and when the enemy is down you show courage and revive your dead allies. You put your life on the line to help others. You run from corpse to corpse to keep up the momentum. You have versatility, and skill. You put others before your K/D. You wield an Assault rifle great at most ranges. You can lay down the pain and bring allies back, pushing. Your presense is an asset. Remember this.

You.
    Have.
    The.
    Will.

You can change K/Ds and change the tides with the push of a button.
    Keep up the good work soldier.
  2. SierraAR

Now if only other combat medics would be medics and not walk past all the dead bodies and hurt people because they want one more kill...
    • Up x 1
  3. thingymajigy

Combat Medics are great, and is also codeword for medium assault. Assault rifles, ability to keep yourself and teammates in good health and condition:D , ability to blow stuff up with C4. What more could you ask?
  4. Kislany

Now if the combat medics didn't revive when they know it's all futile because enemies are just 2 steps away, but they do want to milk that extra bit of xp from the fallen guy...
  5. geekrider

Combat Medics are awesome. I find Engi gameplay boring. We have Assault Rifles and we're necromancers! More than half my playtime is medic. Now if only I had the money to buy that cool TR medic helmet :D
  6. breeje

some off us play medic for the weapons (best in the game)
    i do revive people from time to time but do not aspect me to play full time medic and revive that same person over and over
    that is the moment to revive so we can hold a point
    you have to know when a medic revives you you have to run in cover and not stand still
  7. Shiaari

Do I hear an AMEN for the brutha!?
  8. LordTankT9

Medics are awesome, but I prefer engineer - you can push on if don't have the ammo.
  9. Makora

10. Kislany

Not when I'm literally just getting up from the ground when I'm shot dead again - my screen hasn't even rendered properly yet. We both died, the combat medic and me, but hey he got that xp from reviving. And this happens sadly more often than I can count on.
  11. JediNinja

A mini-gun?