Cobalt screwed up

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DataGhost, Dec 21, 2014.

1. DataGhost

Not entirely the same thing as here: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/high-pings-again.209835/#post-3048074

But I was just playing fine when suddenly everyone started warping and then stopped warping. Actually everything stopped at all. I did not even get a latency update anymore, it was 52ms but showed bad connection. Went offline, speedtest showed nothing strange (100/100 Mbit/s), then tried to get back online. I had to wait quite long to get into the server and after that to get anything to show up or even spawn, and when I did I just saw yells from people with more than 30s (not ms) lag and got disconnected shortly after. I have no idea why the forum index shows Cobalt as "UP" when it's in this state.
  2. Golconda

nanites

don't worry for the primetime lost, we will have a corrective patch on next weekend primetime.
  3. Dualice

Going by the amount of threads saying similar things I'd say this is happening across servers.

My login screen either says "loading" infinitely or just freezes when I try to sign in to a character.

No official comment as yet... I even [begrudgingly] checked Higgers' Twitter but no news there either.
  4. Zagareth

SOE is now on holidays, so expect this state to keep up the next few weeks :(
  5. Dualice

"Happy Holidays!" :p
  6. Clay

7. Hammerlock

my problem is different ... i logged in to my TR without any problems ... but logging to my vanu take ages
  8. Kirppu1

My problem is on miller however its the same; Huge logging times and even worse ping